• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Sick in bed

JRotten

Old
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
... And I can't talk any of the girls into skipping work to blow me. Feeling very unloved at the moment :(

you-know-what-they-say-about-fat-chicks_o_2932903.jpg

No. I swore off fat chicks, POF, and Tindr. I'm almost a year clean. I have a problem with fucking fatties at 3am when I can't sleep.

I wonder how many fatties swore you off?
Fatty says " no cake having asshole, just wants me to suck his cock and leave I'm swearing off damgar"

I wonder how many fatties swore you off?
Fatty says " no cake having asshole, just wants me to suck his cock and leave I'm swearing off damgar"
It's strange you wonder about that because IDGAF :coffee:

No. I swore off fat chicks, POF, and Tindr. I'm almost a year clean. I have a problem with fucking fatties at 3am when I can't sleep.

The only "problem" theoretically would be running out of fatties to fuck.

The only "problem" theoretically would be running out of fatties to fuck.
Fucking fat girls at 3am is worse than smoking crack. You're still up half the night, the shame is there, but at least you don't have to ignore the call when crack calls wanting to have lunch because it never happens.

seriously tho, I dropped my kids off at school and just told my wife 2 hours ago wholy shit all the women there were grossly obese, how drunk would a guy have to be to impregnate those nasty bitches. I told her my cawk would go limp forever if I woke up next to that

on a side note I cant wait for yoga pants to go out of style

I like fat girls cause you can kill two birds with one fattie....you can relieve your aching sack and also get a chest/delt workout in holding her overlapped fat that was blocking what appears to be a wet taco with ivy growing on it...

Pretty good deal..

I like fat girls cause you can kill two birds with one fattie....you can relieve your aching sack and also get a chest/delt workout in holding her overlapped fat that was blocking what appears to be a wet taco with ivy growing on it...

Pretty good deal..
First REAL fatty I ever did I was 16. Older chick that would buy us beer and drink at her house and we'd train her... So the first time I keep trying to insert and it won't go keep trying, no luck. Finally she goes "hold on" and reaches down like I'd adjust my sac and she moved a belly roll that falls all the way over her vag. Who knew they could get that big?

First REAL fatty I ever did I was 16. Older chick that would buy us beer and drink at her house and we'd train her... So the first time I keep trying to insert and it won't go keep trying, no luck. Finally she goes "hold on" and reaches down like I'd adjust my sac and she moved a belly roll that falls all the way over her vag. Who knew they could get that big?
well that explains why she was buying minors alcohol, geeez

Thanks guys. Still sick in bed but now I have no sex drive. You guys are the best!

crack is better than fat chicks cause you at least feel good about it when its happening.

Fat chicks = thinking to yourself the whole time "why am I doing this?"

crack is better than fat chicks cause you at least feel good about it when its happening.

Fat chicks = thinking to yourself the whole time "why am I doing this?"
I focus on their giant tits. I'm like a Buddhist monk meditating when it comes to fucking fat girls.

..when you're right, you're right Damgar... nothing like firm breasts to put me in the mood... :winkfinger:

timthumb.php
yossi3.jpg
50d3c6fab0d8c_nude%20obese%20women.jpg

I have been pretty lucky I have to get real drunk to fuck a fatty so drunk a get whiskey dick and can't go on with it but I have been blown by a bunch of them.

Fucking fat girls at 3am is worse than smoking crack. You're still up half the night, the shame is there, but at least you don't have to ignore the call when crack calls wanting to have lunch because it never happens.

Smoking crack is fucking stupid; meth is just as cheap, lasts all night, and is water-soluble (so you can drop it in a fattie's drink, get her spracked the fuck out on meth, and voila - keep dosing her drinks, and within a couple weeks your old fattie is a new not-so-fattie). Crack is whack, meth is fresh.

Smoking crack is fucking stupid; meth is just as cheap, lasts all night, and is water-soluble (so you can drop it in a fattie's drink, get her spracked the fuck out on meth, and voila - keep dosing her drinks, and within a couple weeks your old fattie is a new not-so-fattie). Crack is whack, meth is fresh.
I don't have the attention span for that on meth.

Get high, find skinny whore at dope house, fuck for the next 24 hours, apply vaseline liberally to now skinless cock. Repeat for 6 weeks. Sleep 4 days. Repeat.

Back