• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Help crystals on the bottom...

stock pot

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys never had this experience before... My source had a new product equipoise cypinate first pin was smooth... So I went to get it for the second pin and it was all crystalized on the bottom... What do I do or what can I do???? Please help....

It's crashed. This normally happens if it's stored at too cool of a temp.

Put a needle without a syringe through the the vial to allow airflow.

set your oven to 275 degrees and put the vial in there on a plate or something. Don't walk away from the oven.

take the vial out every few mins and swirl the oil around. You should notice every few mins there will be less crystals in the gear as it gets heated up and the hormone is absorbed back into the oil.

if it doesn't work contact your source and ask for a replacement.

I have had this happen several times. Depends on the temp and the amount of BA solution it was dissolved in along with what compound was used... quick fix = get a small pot, put vial in pot, fill with water so it goes 1/3 up the vial, put on stove and let sit till water starts to simmer, pick vial up and swirl around once or twice then back in water.. keep doing untill all crystals are gone.. your g2g.. I have had to do this many times when I go some overdosed gear.

If you have a electric hob stove i prefer to do it on the stove follow nuttz51s instructions but i do it on the hob in a frying pan with a little water on the bottom.

Its crashed no big deal feel free to inject a little BB into the vial and it should hold again. Thats if you dont want to have to heat it everytime before you inject and if it crashes again after injection its going to hurt. So i prefer to add some BB myself holds better.

If you stick a needle in the top to vent pressure while heating DONT FORGET TO LEAVE THE NEEDLE TIP ABOVE THE LEVEL OF THE OIL!

if the needle goes down into the oil, the air pressure will push your oil out of the needle all over the place wasting gear and making a mess

Yeah my source is going to take care of it.... Itsa new product equipoise cypinate

This stuff definitely doesn't sound like it's approved by the Ethiopian Food and Drug Administration.... :thinking:

Wo cares as long as it is GMP....or is that GNC?

Have you contacted a rep for your source? Most of the time they will swap it out.

^ This! I'm not boiling shit. What do I look like Mr. Wizard? I paid for properly prepared gear and that's what I want.

^ This! I'm not boiling shit. What do I look like Mr. Wizard? I paid for properly prepared gear and that's what I want.

Although I do agree with this 100%, the stupid cyp ester is prone to have this happening .. I've seen it even with test cyp from the pharmacy.

Hope your source takes care of you OP.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Although I do agree with this 100%, the stupid cyp ester is prone to have this happening .. I've seen it even with test cyp from the pharmacy.

Hope your source takes care of you OP.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i had pharma cyp crash (TRT)....I just heated the stuff with a blow dryer...........no big deal really.

In my opinion if your gear crashes it's no good... I would ask your source to replace it cause u shouldn't have to be dealing with there product..!!! They should make there product correctly so this doesn't happen... But that's just me

Live to ride. Ride to live

Back