• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

tren e and pain relief

88HerculesGenes88

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I have an old injury in my hand and wrist, it has become a big problem, when I started aas it was in hopes to alleviate my symptoms. I ran test and tren, cyp prop ace and enanthate. My symptoms did go away then slowly came back after a couple mobths of being off. I wasn't sure what compound worked, recently I tried test only at various doses with no relief, threw in tren ace with no relief, now tren e , started with a 200 mg shot and follow up with 100 once e3d, I've only done my first 200 mg initial shot and just did my 1st 100 mg shot today along with test cyp which I'm only running 125mg once e3d, anyways, went heavy on the workouts tonight that cause me pain usually, and, no pain, wrist and hand took a beating and didn't hurt, crack or pop one bit. Why is this, I love it, is tren similar to deca in this aspect, is it the increased blood volume? ? Any ideas??

Test has shown to help strengthen tendons - I am not so sure about tren on the other hand. Tren is strong as hell but remember there is a reason that they won't give it to AIDS patients. It can cause some havoc on a system. Ostarine has been proven to provide joint support far superior to glucosamine.

I don't believe my problem is tendons, I believe its more a bone problem. Idk though, I crushed my hand and wrist when I was young and it never healed correctly. Only when I run tren e do I see relief

Interesting - well I have broken some bones and the hand and wrist are delicate areas though with some very fine bone structure. Here is what I take: Fish oil/krill oil, Ostarine (also promotes bone strength) and calcium/magnesium as needed per daily diet. If the tren e works but unfortunately you can't run tren all the time but I understand about the frustration over injuries.

Went even heavier tonight for more sets in a shorter more intense workout. I felt invincible, not one bit of pain or discomfort, wtf? Tren ace had no effect the couple weeks I ran it with test, now mot even a week into a small ass dose of tren e and test c and I'm super man. The nectar of the Gods. I wonder if deca would work for me.

pretty odd to hear that, interested in seeing if anyone else has any input on this.

Back