• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

runners knee or something

nattytillnow

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Need to go to the doctor. Just though i would see if anybody else has experienced this. I cant bend my knee past 90. It feels like my knee is building up pressure and is gping to explode when i do. Been training legs hard this year and have noticed my right knee works a little differnet than my left but has never been a big issue.. Well i ran on the treadmill for all of 5 minutes and my knee tighten up like hell and its been 2 weeks and its still the same. Walking is fine and standing is actually preffered because it seems to be worse when i get up from sitting. My knee is slightly swollen and actually looks different than the good knee. I hurt it very bad when i was a teenager being tackled by a fat guy while blackout drunk. Wish i had of gone to the doctor then and actually know what i did to myself. I couldnt walk for 2 months without hobbling and with a knee brace. My guess is i tore 1 or more ligaments then but i was running around more than ever just a year later. Anybody else experience this? Im missing leg workouts and im pissed.

Dude, If the knee is constantly that swollen and causing that much pain I'd say you've got some significant damage causing it, I'd get it checked out.

Or load up the bar and do some heavy ATG squats and see what happens.....:nono:

Back