• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

I need some advice on a good oral bulking cycle.

MightyMouse

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So I travel a lot for work and can be gone for up to 5 months at a time.I have an aggressive essential tremor that makes it really hard for me to pin myself so my wife normally does it for me.Work tends to get in the way of cycles so I'm thinking of trying orals out for the first time.It would be much easier to continue while on the road.I'm aware of the sides, I just need some info on a good bulking cycle that requires little to no pinning if possible and if there is a route that is easier on the liver, that's obviously a plus.I've always avoided even studying orals because of the liver damage, but I'm running out of options.

I wouldn't run an oral without a test base. You may be able to just do trt doses, but from my knowledge you won't keep gains from just an oral alone.

Hard to do anything on orals only.

I know it is hard for you to pin but have you considered short esters and shorter cycles?

Because of my crazy work schedule and out of town commitments I run short estered 6 week cycles which I really like over 8-10 or 12 week cycles.

Hard to do anything on orals only.

I know it is hard for you to pin but have you considered short esters and shorter cycles?

Because of my crazy work schedule and out of town commitments I run short estered 6 week cycles which I really like over 8-10 or 12 week cycles.

I'm on short esters now and I hate pinning EOD.Even I short cycles, it's hard to get through it without leaving for work.I'm about to be traveling a lot more so it will be even harder.I can handle giving myself a shot of test once a week, but I'm pinning twice a day EOD right now and I can't handle that on my own.I tear myself up with my shaky hands.So I basically need something that will go well with minimal injections.1 pin a week would be great if there is a cycle that can accommodate that.I've used injectable AAS for 3 years now but have so little knowledge of orals.I've never used them or had a desire to, so I feel like a complete newb right now when it comes to cycle combinations and results.

What about Test Cyp as a base?Test decanoate isn't looking to easy to track down without being in a blend.

Test undecanoate pills

http://granabolic.me/index.php?route=product/product&path=1&product_id=17.

dbol only cycles were once a staple. Or just pin a trt dose subq. Very easy to do.

ama carries test decanoate at 500mg/ml. Long half life easy pin

I did not know that testosterone could make it past the liver, even if methylated. Very interesting. I would guess very little gets past the liver but maybe somebody smarter than me can comment.

I think Steroidfax.com has an uber long ester that is good for 2-3 week pinning? Forgot the name of it, or it could be the undecanoate ester.

You are in a tough situation, I am baffled for a solution other than smuggle your injectables with you? Or FedEx them from home to your motel room?

What about Test Cyp as a base?Test decanoate isn't looking to easy to track down without being in a blend.

I know a private source here that sells decanoate only and I am sure there are others. Steroidfax.com for sure.

IML Gear Cream!
AY and AMA both carry straight test decanoate. My buddy uses AMA just for trt because he's on lifelong opiates and they destroyed his T levels. The guy was like Eeyore before trt lol.

I did not know that testosterone could make it past the liver, even if methylated. Very interesting. I would guess very little gets past the liver but maybe somebody smarter than me can comment.

I think Steroidfax.com has an uber long ester that is good for 2-3 week pinning? Forgot the name of it, or it could be the undecanoate ester.

You are in a tough situation, I am baffled for a solution other than smuggle your injectables with you? Or FedEx them from home to your motel room?

You shove it up the arsehole. ;)

Why not runs PH cycle while traveling. You won't get in trouble if they find your gear and gains are pretty good. I hear the Super DMZ 3.0 is pretty badass!

Pretty much going to echo what was said....

Longer ester test...
Oral like dmz...
Pinning once a week, larger amounts...

Restandol (Andriol)

Generic Name: testosterone undecanoate
Substance: testosterone undecanoate
Delivery: 60 caps (40 mg/caps)
Manufacturer: Greece, OrganonRestandol (Andriol) is one of the few new steroids developed during the last few years. Unlike most anabolic steroids which were found on the market during the 1950's and 1960's (and which in part, have disappeared) Restandol (Andriol) has only been available since the early 1980's. This fact probably explains why Restandol (Andriol) holds a special place among the steroids.
Restandol (Andriol) is a revolutionary steroid because, besides methyltestosterone, it is the only effective oral testosterone compound. Testosterone itself, if taken orally, is ineffective since it is reabsorbed through the portal vein and immediately deactivated by the liver.
The substance testosterone undecanoate contained in Restandol (Andriol), however, is reabsorbed from the intestine through the lymphatic system, thus bypassing the liver and becoming effective. The liver function is not affected by this. Testosterone undecanoate is a fatty acid ester of the natural androgen, testosterone, and in the body is for the most part transformed into dihydrotestosterone, a metabolite of testosterone. For this reason Restandol (Andriol) aromatizes only minimally, meaning that only a very small part of the substance can be converted into estrogen, since the dihydrotestosterone does not aromatize. The users of Restandol (Andriol) therefore do not experience feminization symptoms such as gynecomastia or increased body fat.
This makes it a welcome alternative for athletes who have problems with the common injectable testosterone compounds. Due to this, Restandol (Andriol) is also suitable for pre competition workouts. An additional advantage of Restandol (Andriol) is non-aromatizing quality consists of the fact that the body's own hormone production is only affected after a long-term administration of very high dosages.
Restandol (Andriol) has only a low inhibitive effect on the hypothalamus so that the release of LHRH (luteinizing hormone releasing hormone) is rarely influenced. This is very important since-as we know-LHRH stimulates the hypophysis to release gonadotropine which causes the Ledig's cells in the testes to produce testosterone. Consequently, Restandol (Andriol) should be the perfect steroid; however, this is not the case.
The disadvantage of Restandol (Andriol) is that it becomes effective if taken in high doses. Even if a dose of 200 mg of Restandol (Andriol)/day is taken, the testosterone level in the blood is still too low for a bodybuilder to gain strength and muscle growth. The need for such a high daily dosage can be explained by its extremely short half-life time since the substance testosterone undecanoate is excreted very quickly by the body through the urine.

The capsules, therefore, are effective for only a few hours so that 6-7 capsules, that is 240-280 mg (minimum), must be taken daily to achieve good results comparable to those of injectable compounds. This, however, puts the athlete in a dosage range which begins to influence the hormone production and the compound now more readily converts into estrogen. Such a dose can also manifest itself in a higher retention of sodium and water. This is one factor which competing athletes must consider.

Another disadvantage is Restandol (Andriol)'s high price. For those athletes who would like to try Restandol (Andriol) 8 capsules ( 320 mg daily) should be taken. The capsules should be taken three times daily (approximately every 8 hours) after meals so that the substance can be properly reabsorbed. However, even this high dosage does not guarantee satisfactory results.

Those of you who believe that you need even higher doses should then consider that it might be more sensible to switch to the injectable testosterone. Restandol (Andriol) is often combined with Anavar since Anavar also does not suppress the production of testosterone and, in addition, does not aromatize.

The Restandol (Andriol)/Anavar stack gives athletes who do not yet have much experience with steroids a fairly large strength increase and also often substantial muscle growth. For athletes over forty this combination is also of interest. Those working out for competitions and wanting to avoid injections on a regular basis can substitute Testosterone propionate with Restandol (Andriol).

Since Restandol (Andriol) is quickly eliminated by the body it should also be considered for use before competitions requiring doping tests. Women should avoid Restandol (Andriol) since the androgenic component common with testosterone is also strongly developed in this compound. Restandol (Andriol) intake can occasionally lead to high blood pressure, retention of fluids, acne, sexual over stimulation, and, in women, the well known virilization symptoms.

The greatest advantage of Restandol (Andriol) lies in its good compatibility. It can, for example, be used with Deca Durabolin in long-term therapy and, in this combination and for health-conscientious athletes, it is an alternative to the famous Dianabol (D-bol)/Deca Durabolin stack.

Theoretically, Restandol (Andriol) should build up muscle and mass, in combination with noticeable water retention, in a fast and reliable way, similar to the tested injectable Testosterone Sustanon and Testoviron Depot. Unfortunately, this is not the case. Some athletes who work out for a competition store too much water due to their use of the injectable testosterone, resulting in smooth muscles. However, if they still do not want to give up Testo, they should at least not have the estrogen-linked complications caused by taking up to 240 mg Restandol (Andriol)/day and be able to reduce the water retention. In this phase, the estrogen level must be kept as low as possible, otherwise the best diet will be useless. The intake of Restandol (Andriol) makes sense in this case and usually brings acceptable results. Otherwise, Restandol (Andriol) is a drug better used by hobby-bodybuilders.
[/SIZE]

Why not runs PH cycle while traveling. You won't get in trouble if they find your gear and gains are pretty good. I hear the Super DMZ 3.0 is pretty badass!
I would have to do a lot of research on PH.I've checked out super DMZ a few times but i had no clue what I was looking at.

I would have to do a lot of research on PH.I've checked out super DMZ a few times but i had no clue what I was looking at.
Right now it's way cheap due to the sale. I'm with you in that PH are kind of foreign to me, but I'm going to be my own guinea pig on DMZ. I keep hearing "watch your liver" and "more mass than dbol" IDK

I ran it at 2 caps a day without cycle support. Strongest legit oral out there

I ran SDMZ original formula before getting into injectables and it worked very well. Great for strength gains and good lean size. I have never run Dbol but I hear SDMZ is better for gains.

One down side is I lost my gains and size fairly quick after I stopped. I was a newb at the time and was low T which might might be why I lost so much.

I was going through a cabinet the other day and found another unopened bottle of SDMZ. I am going to run it with my winter cycle of TPA/NPP/Proviron. I will take two caps a day of SDMZ for 4 weeks.

And yes it is liver toxic so do not run it for more then 4 weeks IMO.

I ran SDMZ original formula before getting into injectables and it worked very well. Great for strength gains and good lean size. I have never run Dbol but I hear SDMZ is better for gains.

One down side is I lost my gains and size fairly quick after I stopped. I was a newb at the time and was low T which might might be why I lost so much.

I was going through a cabinet the other day and found another unopened bottle of SDMZ. I am going to run it with my winter cycle of TPA/NPP/Proviron. I will take two caps a day of SDMZ for 4 weeks.

And yes it is liver toxic so do not run it for more then 4 weeks IMO.
Yea my issue is a lot of what I read says the results aren't worth the liver damage compared to AAS.

Steroidsfax has hexadex 450 sust. you could pin that once or twice a week, and throw in some dbol.....talk to vision he'll fix you up

Last edited:
Not sure if this is an option for you but if your worried about traveling with it then you could do what I did. Let the juice clear your system, talk to a trt doctor, he puts you in for a blood test $100. Your test comes back in a day or two then he can right you a script for test. I got prop, cyp, deca all leagle scripts.. once the bottles empty I would refill with a ugl.. or just put a different bottle in the script box.. some searching on here and im sure you could find a doc.. mine was 7 states away from me and it was all over the phone. Whatever you do good luck and be safe

Know one mentioned oral tren?

Methyltrienolone seems to give good gains although toxic shouldn't be that dangerous if ran for a short cycle say 6 weeks and i hear the gains are good.

Expect side effects lol probably wont know the meaning of side effects till you run oral tren. [h=3][/h]

Know one mentioned oral tren?

Methyltrienolone seems to give good gains although toxic shouldn't be that dangerous if ran for a short cycle say 6 weeks and i hear the gains are good.

Expect side effects lol probably wont know the meaning of side effects till you run oral tren.
I'm pretty much a beast when it comes to sides.Tren just feels normal at this point.

Msten 30mg ed hands down. Proper cycle support PLEASE but man, I ran Dmz 3.0 and msten at 30mg was stronger in my opinion. But if I coulda upped te Dmz 3.0 I woulda but didn't feel it safw

Back