• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

How deep is the muscle??

jfreshxo

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I just injected half a ml of tritest 400, my 3rd injection ever. So i stabbed myself with a 25g 1 in needle, but the needle wasn't completely in all the way, there was about 1/4 of the needle out. so about 3/4 in was in my leg. I am VERY lean. actually just got my body fat % checked at my work, we have a little device to approximate your bf, said i was about 5%. I'm 5'7 at 145 lbs. Since I'm so lean do you think this went in the muscle? I DID aspirate and saw no blood, so if it didn't go in the muscle it went subq right? will i get any benefit at all if it was not deep enough? I injected in my quad BTW, and i don't have huge quads either, my legs are kinda small unfortunately :( any help??

Why didn't you fully submerge the needle?

It more than likely was injected into the muscle, but even if it went sub-q its not that big of a deal, it will still he absorbed.

Why didn't you fully submerge the needle?

It more than likely was injected into the muscle, but even if it went sub-q its not that big of a deal, it will still he absorbed.
Thanks man, and at first it was all the way in, then i aspirated and when i was injecting i noticed it wasnt all the way in, i didn't want to push it deeper in while injecting. Whats your take on massaging after injection to spread out the steroid? I heard it will help with PIP also heard it will irritate muscle fibers

I would go all the way in bro. You want it to saturate the muscle.
Yeah man i'm new to this stuff and not very good at it yet lol, at first it was all the way in, i aspirated then injected, noticed it wasnt in all the way so i kept injecting, didn't want to push needle deeper while injecting. maybe i should have, idk man lol

I am very lean too and use a 25 gauge that is either 1 inch or 5/8 inch long and it gets the job done.

In the beginning I used 1 1/2" long 25 gauge and there was always some discomfort, therefore the reason why I go with shorter pins.

Like others say you are good :winkfinger:

I used to use a 5/8" on my quads all the time with no probs!

Im not a fan of massaging after injection. Google 'z-track injection method'. In my opinion that is the optimal injection technique at your disposal.

I'm 250.. No where near as lean , but lean in the quad and delts and pin with 1/2" slin pins all the time. Works just fine

thanks for everyone's inputs, but i'm still wondering how far down is the muscle? It's probably different for everyone depending on their weight, bf% etc... is it safe to say maybe as low as .5 in into the skin?

- - - Updated - - -

I'm 250.. No where near as lean , but lean in the quad and delts and pin with 1/2" slin pins all the time. Works just fine
Thanks for sharing man, slin pin... isn't that a 30g? sorry not too familiar with slin pins

I used to use a 5/8" on my quads all the time with no probs!

Im not a fan of massaging after injection. Google 'z-track injection method'. In my opinion that is the optimal injection technique at your disposal.
I've heard of it, have been wanting to try this method, but keeps slipping my mind, will def try this next injection thanks brother!

U are fine. My buddy is lean and prefers 5/8" pins.
I've used 1/2" slin pins when lean for tren.
Even shot subq it gets absorbed. If the ml of Inj sub q then u can potentially get a sterile abcess by shooting sub q but not in quads like that esp if u 5%!!!

I only use 25x 1" pins these days.

thanks for everyone's inputs, but i'm still wondering how far down is the muscle? It's probably different for everyone depending on their weight, bf% etc... is it safe to say maybe as low as .5 in into the skin?

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks for sharing man, slin pin... isn't that a 30g? sorry not too familiar with slin pins

29 gauge 1/2in

A lot of people are probably pinning subcu and not intra muscular. The main difference is rate of absorption. You need to get deep in there op.

Get Shredded!
A lot of people are probably pinning subcu and not intra muscular. The main difference is rate of absorption. You need to get deep in there op.
Like tapping pussy, push it in until you hit the end...and then keep going.

Bury that shit DEEP in there.

Back