• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Water

crawfbigg

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
:coffee:

I have been making an effort lately to drink more h2o. I know in the past I have not taken in enough.

My question is, what is the rule of thumb for h2o consumption? Say a 200 lb. guy, how much water should he drink each day?

Another question, I drink a lot of coffee, does this count toward my consumption? I read it does act as a mild diuretic, but doesn't actually cause dehydration?

:coffee:

1gallon or more

I do 1-1.25 gallons a day. Some guys do 2+gallons.

Caffeine's diuretic properties are overblown IMHO. You take in more water in a cup of coffee than you expel, so its irrelevant to me.

If you always drink coffee your body has adjusted to that, same as water

Dirty junky

Unless you are chugging down coffee continuously I would not necessarily worry too much about it. I try to get my 2+ gallons every day. Not only because I need to pee clear (not taking risk on dbol) but also because I am apparently a diva and like to have clear skin.

I was told by a guy that you should stop water consumption around 7-8 at night.

Anyone know if this is true and if so what's the reasoning?

I do about a Gallon/day myself and i am 245. As for not drinking water past 8pm no clue don't see why not other than getting up all night long pissing

I drink when im thristy or sweating a lot, usually they go hand in hand.

Biggest problem with taking in tons of water is you take in tons of toxins, lots of percolates (depending on where you at) and lots of fluoride if drinking tab water. Both of which wreak havoc on thyroid. A good filtered water would be the way to go if your drinking lots water.

Back