• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

I know this a beating a dead horse (MLG)

nuttz51

I am a pothead
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
but does anyone know what actually happened?

Was he pinched, is he still taking peoples money?

I've seen no news articles about steroids busts with a chinese dude.

Im guess who this "new source" is but does anyone want to come out and say it?

a guy told there is a source with a list basically identical to MLG's list (except a couple of things).same products,same prices...

Attachments

• CL500x310_2335.png
    CL500x310_2335.png
    9.6 KB · Views: 126
Is this so vague that I don't know what yall mean.. Or do I know exactly what you mean

Eat. Lift. Sleep. Repeat.

MLG was a PROVEN scammer. Collected money and burned many guys. If he has another shop here then spill it. WE don't need another mass scam of our membership.

I've a read a guy (don't remember who,sorry) who basically said crimson=mlg. so yeah,I posted that color,but I have no proof about it,just reporting what a guy said with quite sureness.that's it.it was during all the shit about mlg.

I've a read a guy (don't remember who,sorry) who basically said crimson=mlg. so yeah,I posted that color,but I have no proof about it,just reporting what a guy said with quite sureness.that's it.it was during all the shit about mlg.

Not who Im thinking but a new source where all the same reps are and packs get shipped from around the same place

Not MLG and CP I would say not the same. Not the same reps and I got my gear from CP the first time they had troubles. I wouldn't buy from CP right now but loved his gear. Tons of UGL out there so how to know if they are the same. All I can say when I got packs from MLG smelled of cigs that is the only on that was like that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guess nobody wants to stir shit up, but people keep inferring in multiple threads, one of the sources here is MLG...

MLG was a PROVEN scammer. Collected money and burned many guys. If he has another shop here then spill it. WE don't need another mass scam of our membership.

^What He Said^

On a side note...now that I'm not gonna get attacked for questioning the integrity of MLG and I can get a true response, what do you guys think about his Dbol? I have some from a few months ago and I'm wondering if it is worth trying or if I should just toss

his dbol worked for me thats all iam saying .....

cheapthreads out......

Nocode plz share your thoughts with us.

Get Shredded!
i used nlg for a while, some of the stuff i suspected was under dosed. now i'm left hanging on my last order

I thought the dbol was shit.I took three most days sometimes four

I had some leftover MLG from about a year ago that I figured would still have been good. Pulled it out to take a look and (unopened vials) were growing something. Some weird rat's-tale looking white stuff on the bottom of the vial and growing up into the middle.

apparently even when he was g2g he wasn't very g2g... I'd expect sterile gear to last a year without growing a worm

I was a big fan of MLG. I used them for a long time. I do believe I got some stuff under dosed but in all I liked them. Last I heard they went under. I switched to RCLabs. I am happy with them now

I've seen the talk and hints around as well and think I know who folks are pointing at, but I feel like 1.) I'm too new to be apart of rumor shit, 2.) I have actually ordered form the "suspected" new lab and was totally satisfied with the results, so putting them on blast because of the rumor mill is just not how I go about things, and 3.) I never ordered form MLG, so I can't compare with any new folks the similarities or differences, so all I got is the rumor shit I've read, no evidence to back any statement.

I used MLG for a year and was very satisfied, I too have order from suspected lab and am very satisfied. Matter of fact they are blowing it up right now, but then again so did MLG. Just keep your one good eye open and watch your cornhole bud..

People bash sources on here all the time who cares. Anyone suspected of being MLG needs to be brought out of the dark to the public. Let the mods decide what's fact and fiction

in other words, who the fuck is it, Nocode!!?!

People bash sources on here all the time who cares. Anyone suspected of being MLG needs to be brought out of the dark to the public. Let the mods decide what's fact and fiction

in other words, who the fuck is it, Nocode!!?!

:coffee:

If you can't figure out who the suspected lab is you should check your blood pressure. You may be suffering from
mini strokes. They may be great. They were in my DNO list when they popped up for other reasons. Hopefully we're all wrong. In other breaking news I've taken 3 dumps today and have pretty much slept for the last 18 hours except to eat and poop

Back