• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

suppliments for boxers?

mike9000

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
hello all!
curious what supplements/types of supplements would be beneficial for me.(as im training to be a boxer)
im not looking to pack on mass. im looking to drop 5lbs(not a huge deal)and either tone up or maybe trade that 5lbs of fat for muscle.
i feel i would be better in the 125 class anywho..so once again not looking to put on much if any muscle weight.(unless i can manage to loose more than 5lbs..which might be a bad thing in my case.)

right now im taking muscle sport internationals BCAA revolution. i also use after glow on gym days. i was also taking sommatomax...its a hgh stimulator...i recently stopped taking that because im looking for something more real... dont get me wrong, it works well for what it is. but i need something legit.

i try to run daily, that being said i usually only take the BCAA and sip 2 scoops throughout the day.

soo with that in mind, what would you fellas/ladies recommend?
thanks all!

Are you tested for AAS or Growth Hormone, or you thinking something OTC non-hormone related?

Nope. Not currently tested. I want to start hgh. Just unsure of what vendor to trust...and I need more posts lol

thats not the only reason i posted this...i still am curious as to what "legal" supplements would be beneficial for me or anyone else thats into boxing.

Legal stuff - Multi vitamin, coq10, tocotrienol, fish oil, vitamin d... same thing that is healthy for anyone else.

Lots of low quality and fake hgh going around, your guess is as good as mine, but there's some guys here that use a lot of it, so if you look around the sponsor forums you could find someone you trust enough to try.

There's also peptides. I have used with mixed results (some definitely undesirable). I used datbtrue's protocol of Mod GRF 1-29 & GHRP6 at saturation doses and was very happy. Also got ahold of some shit that sent my liver values to 10 times normal value - who fucking knows what was in it. Stopped using peps after that and just use AAS now. And yes you can use AAS and not gain weight.

Anyway, good luck.

Meh, legal smegal, test prop at trt doses say 50mg eod and masteron at 100mg eod, and halotestin 10 mgs a day for no more than 4 weeks.
Let me say that again HALOTESTIN FOR 4 WEEKS no longer and at 10mg a day.
This is one of those finishing cycles. Strips fat off you. Makes you MULE strong and even kicks up vo2 max; perfect for, hummm, powerlifting, wrestling (not that tv crap), BOXING, MMA, it's a long ass list bro. When you see a fighter and you can read his veins like a map, this is his cycle; no shit.

Legal stuff - Multi vitamin, coq10, tocotrienol, fish oil, vitamin d... same thing that is healthy for anyone else.

Lots of low quality and fake hgh going around, your guess is as good as mine, but there's some guys here that use a lot of it, so if you look around the sponsor forums you could find someone you trust enough to try.

There's also peptides. I have used with mixed results (some definitely undesirable). I used datbtrue's protocol of Mod GRF 1-29 & GHRP6 at saturation doses and was very happy. Also got ahold of some shit that sent my liver values to 10 times normal value - who fucking knows what was in it. Stopped using peps after that and just use AAS now. And yes you can use AAS and not gain weight.

Anyway, good luck.

Not sure how I feel about peptides.
I would rather go with the hgh pen or whatever one you mix. They seem more reliable..also more expensive

What are your stats?

I don't think you understand how good a low dose of test only will do for you.

What are your stats?

I don't think you understand how good a low dose of test only will do for you.

5"8" 130
I guess a little bit of that would be a good stack with hgh.
I can put enough emphasis on the fact I don't really want to put on muscle weight. I want to be in the 125 class Not 130. But i guess if I'm not training to get huge, than I won't?

I ran a moderate dose of EQ with test in my mid 20's and it gave me a fuck ton of gas in the tank on sparring/grappling days.

I ran a moderate dose of EQ with test in my mid 20's and it gave me a fuck ton of gas in the tank on sparring/grappling days.

So you're saying some eq, test and hgh?
Seems like a bit much of a concoction to me? But I'm kind of willing to do whatever it takes

So you're saying some eq, test and hgh?
Seems like a bit much of a concoction to me? But I'm kind of willing to do whatever it takes

Skip the hgh and try the test and EQ

Get Shredded!
Skip the hgh and try the test and EQ
I just feel like I would benefit from hgh more than the others. But then again I'm the student here. I suppose a cycle of test wouldn't hurt too much. Any specific kind you might recommend? I've seen pages of different types.

Seriously try 250 test e a week, how do you know if you'd respond to hgh better than any aas? I've used low test with a moderate dose of EQ when I was skinny nerd wanna be triathlete. My endurance was through the roof.

Seriously these dudes already nailed it for ya. Listen to rap and nocode. At east just try it first.

WTH?? My cycle is THE cycle for boxers. LOW test, not eq because it's not a strong enough androgen, USE masteron and for the brutal workouts Halotest, which, by the way, is also a strong androgen.
You want a strong androgen because it will bond to the receptor better and we have RECEPTORS in our fat cells.
And if you are fighting at 125 are telling me you can't drop 15 pounds of water weight for weigh in and get back up??
Seriously, if you can't do that you should practice it; NO JOKE. See what it takes for you to drop 15 water pounds and how long to get it back on. It's really the only way to know. Oh, and I'm not talking about doing something stupid like using lasix, for 15 pounds you don't need that at all.
The only difference between this cycle and powerlifting is as a powerlifter I'd add anavar at the end 2 weeks and drop the test at the same time.

Dude, you haven't run anything yet so take it easy. Skip the hgh for now and stick with test. A low dose of 400mgs will put some weight on you. I know you only want a few lbs but that comes with a solid diet.

I just really don't want to fight in any higher class. And honestly if I drop 15 lbs of water, I'll be dead. You're all right about the fact that I haven't really tried anything else. So I can't compaire anything. But just knowing my own body, I feel hgh(and maybe other things) will get me results I want. I would look weird if I was too big. I'm sure of you understand?

I just really don't want to fight in any higher class. And honestly if I drop 15 lbs of water, I'll be dead. You're all right about the fact that I haven't really tried anything else. So I can't compaire anything. But just knowing my own body, I feel hgh(and maybe other things) will get me results I want. I would look weird if I was too big. I'm sure of you understand?

Read the link. I've been a competative powerlifter and regularly dropped 25 pounds in a week and then came back on saturday to set records. That's why NO lasix. Read the article it's extremly detailed and dead on.

WTH?? My cycle is THE cycle for boxers. LOW test, not eq because it's not a strong enough androgen, USE masteron and for the brutal workouts Halotest, which, by the way, is also a strong androgen.
You want a strong androgen because it will bond to the receptor better and we have RECEPTORS in our fat cells.
And if you are fighting at 125 are telling me you can't drop 15 pounds of water weight for weigh in and get back up??
Seriously, if you can't do that you should practice it; NO JOKE. See what it takes for you to drop 15 water pounds and how long to get it back on. It's really the only way to know. Oh, and I'm not talking about doing something stupid like using lasix, for 15 pounds you don't need that at all.
The only difference between this cycle and powerlifting is as a powerlifter I'd add anavar at the end 2 weeks and drop the test at the same time.

Ignore this post completely..... srs

Back