• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Orals and pins

RayC

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey bros just wanted to get a lil advice about what will benifit more orals or just pinning. I currently have 3 cycles under my belt but all pins Deca and winni and 2 other different cycles with Tren A and Test prop got to love that dam Tren.

Orval's supplement an injection cycle. It's safer and easier on the body to pin.

Thanks only orals i was planning on getting into next is Var and Dbol and pinn some Test prop down the line and with those it shouldnt be harsh on the body right.

Oral only is not really recommanded as it will shut you down and there is no floating testosterone in blood from injection. In means of effectiveness, every steroids are different as they work differently. Get some Test as a base and choose orals from there, and should be GTG

Var is very mild. Dbol is a little more toxic but as long as you aren't drinking a lot of booze its really not that bad. You can get your dr to check your liver values before and after to see how things go.

Cool im not that big on the booze at all i think i will be going with liquidex mention start with my test as base and choose my orlas from there tahnks for the info

oil throughout whole cycle and oral for kick start.......

Pretty much agree oils for the most part. Pin primo don't eat it etc. Anavar and Winstrol are cool compounds though and pinning isn't an option. ESP a few cycles in you should try then and see how you like it. A great cut stack us sust plus primo for your injectables then add oral var at 75-100 Mg per day. Shredded!

For beginners sometime its easier to do oral Winstrol and only have to pin test. Nothing wrong with an oral Winstrol plus test cycle.

Back