• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

metha-quad extreme

robyoyo

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
metha-quad extreme on test and tren or should I just go with dbol ? metha-quad extreme might be overkill on my liver I will be taking IML ACS of I do go with metha-quad extreme .

In case anyone was wondering:
2,17a-dimethyl-17b-hydroxy-5a-androst-1-en-3-one10mg
2a,17a-dimethyl-5a androstan 17b-ol,3,3-azine15mg
13-ethyl-3 methoxy-gona-2.5(10)-dien-17-one15mg
4-chloro-17a-mehyl-androst-1,4-diene-3b,17b-diol25mg

Very intriguing stack..seems like all you would need is 1 cap a day if you did run it. No personal experience but I have a gym buddy that's using it now and his strength has absolutely sky rocketed.

Guess you need to decide if you want to use a quad stack of orals or a single compound.

metha-quad extreme on test and tren or should I just go with dbol ? metha-quad extreme might be overkill on my liver I will be taking IML ACS of I do go with metha-quad extreme .
Out of those two choices I would run D-bol hands down.

In case anyone was wondering:
2,17a-dimethyl-17b-hydroxy-5a-androst-1-en-3-one10mg
2a,17a-dimethyl-5a androstan 17b-ol,3,3-azine15mg
13-ethyl-3 methoxy-gona-2.5(10)-dien-17-one15mg
4-chloro-17a-mehyl-androst-1,4-diene-3b,17b-diol25mg

Very intriguing stack..seems like all you would need is 1 cap a day if you did run it. No personal experience but I have a gym buddy that's using it now and his strength has absolutely sky rocketed.

Guess you need to decide if you want to use a quad stack of orals or a single compound.

Is your gym buddy on anything else ? Test base atleast ?

One of the problems with this stack is they added the gona with the d-zine. Years ago when we were getting feedback on a similar blend guys were getting gyno symptoms that were pretty severe.

Not to mention the mark up on this product is insane. It costs about $23 to make and they are selling it for over $109 per bottle. That's a steep mark up.

D-bol is cheap, effective and has less toxicity and less side effects.

Back