• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

tattoo removal

I only have experience with Tattoos...and getting a new one on Sept 25...3/4 sleeve, left arm.

From my discussions w/ those that have had removal done, it's painful. Takes many treatments depending on the colors and depth of the tattoo. Can take 5-6 treatments just to get it quite a bit lighter, not gone. From what I was told, 5x more painful than getting a tattoo. You're burning your flesh w/ a laser.

What's your goal? Cover up or total removal? Location?

If it's a cover up, find someone that specializes in coverups and see what they suggest.

Get some tricholoroacetic acid. Will make your skin peel and remove the tattoo without the hefty cost of lasers.

www.levram.us

Duct tape works for a quick fix, that's how I hide the tramp stamp of my ex's name when I go out.

Yes I had one removed and it took quite a while. Older ones that are faded are easier than newer ones with good ink. It was small about 3x3 and only took about 10 min every 6 weeks, hurt about as much as when it was put it on. Glad I did it, I didn't want a cover up.

IML Gear Cream!
Any tattoo I've ever disliked got easily covered up by a high quality artist.

I heard the shit is expensive and takes multiple sessions . Certain colors tend to stay in the skin longer.

Im hoping mine will be cheap. Its a series of 6 numbers measuring a .25"x1.5" on my wrist. Recruiter wants it gone.

they make creams you can apply to the skin and fades it till its gone. that's what i have heard. i had a cover up and hurt like hell it covered my whole fore arm to wrist but the pain was worth it

Ok. The reason I wanted it gone is because it was to close to the wrist for military enlistment. Well thats ok I found a solution. My dremmel and a sanding bit. Ive got about 1/3rd of it grinded out. I decided to do it in sections. My bathroom looked like a murder scene.

Ok. The reason I wanted it gone is because it was to close to the wrist for military enlistment. Well thats ok I found a solution. My dremmel and a sanding bit. Ive got about 1/3rd of it grinded out. I decided to do it in sections. My bathroom looked like a murder scene.

Whattttt.....

Dude, if this is true that's crazy shit

Fucking awesome!

That's not even that hardcore, one time I ripped a band aid off and didn't even cry. Then my mommy gave me a sucker, so fuck you and your tattoo

I wish I could post a pic but im sure you all understand why I cant. (Half of its is still there) It didnt even really hurt. Honestly it just felt like a tattoo. My wife was flippn out cause she thought I was going to hit a vein lol.

Back