• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Bushmaster hgh results!!!!

twisted

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Insane serum level 41 .....this bushmasters generic hgh serum level....I knew it was goin to be a awesome level when I reconstructed it!!! Nice soapy solution and when I IM'd the 10ius by the time bloods were drawn my hands were numb and tingling :winkfinger::winkfinger:
Screenshot_2014-08-26-12-52-53-1.jpg

Last edited:
These are the replacements he sent out for the bad batch months ago?

www.levram.us
I am working on it. Trust me. I am 12k down in the past 6 months. I now have a levy on my car and am on TRT. No gh or anything besides 100mg test. Not that any of you should care but I am not hiding. I am working on a solution.

You are a stand up guy Bush, always have been with us here. Whomever thinks you are hiding def don't know what the are talking about. Everyone here knows you will work it out.

Icon

I am working on it. Trust me. I am 12k down in the past 6 months. I now have a levy on my car and am on TRT. No gh or anything besides 100mg test. Not that any of you should care but I am not hiding. I am working on a solution.

Damn... I wish you the best Bush, that is terrible.

I wish you the best brother, that is no joke.

Bushmaster please PM! Haven't heard from you about my order
What do you want to know besides I don't have it? I believe you emailed me and asked for a refund? Well considering I can't make my car payment that should tell you your answer. Don't mean to be a dick but please use common sense.

Man, I'm sorry as hell for your situation! You were awesome with me, and I miss your expertise in this area...It's been tough to replace you...good luck man...

Great serum test twisted and positive hope for Bush to get back on his feet. I've had nothing but positive transaction with Bush and complete faith that the yellow tops recall with be fixed.

Great serum test twisted and positive hope for Bush to get back on his feet. I've had nothing but positive transaction with Bush and complete faith that the yellow tops recall with be fixed.

Bush is doin all he can I have nothin but love for him ....just let him shake off the bs hes been dealin with ....man hes bein gettin wacked from every angle lately

Generics getting in the 40's??? Hot shit. His kefei I bought was little no gh in it sadly

Generics getting in the 40's??? Hot shit. His kefei I bought was little no gh in it sadly
How so? They have always tested in high teens to high twenties.

This is exactly why I will never be a source again. Even when you provide a good product people complain with no tests to back it.

How so? They have always tested in high teens to high twenties.

This is exactly why I will never be a source again. Even when you provide a good product people complain with no tests to back it.

Sorry to hear about your situation bro. Hope it gets squared away. You always did right by me. Shoot me a PM sometime. Your inbox is full.

U know better than to post a comment like that ...u specifically said little to no gh in it but u didnt get labs cmon brother u know bushmaster!! He test all his batches wether it kiefes or generics ...damn bushmaster now I understand :coffee:

Get Shredded!
Sorry. Wasn't intended for insult. I don't have anywhere close for testing. And I didn't experience any sides with the kefei which was why I posted that.

U know better than to post a comment like that ...u specifically said little to no gh in it but u didnt get labs cmon brother u know bushmaster!! He test all his batches wether it kiefes or generics ...damn bushmaster now I understand :coffee:
I have no where local to test. And I'm just going off of side effects I got. Wich were nothing.

I have no where local to test. And I'm just going off of side effects I got. Wich were nothing.

Damn focus u and bush were cool and talked about shows and what not ,then u come out of no where with this post ...dude bushmaster is most trust gh seller ....how many sources get labs on batches of product and not the mention the bs hes endured last couple mos .. I have no sides from rips at 7ius and I burned threw 7kits of it and now down to 5ius again no sides ,I just think he deserves better than ur post brother ...I understand u cant test or its tough puttin cash together for it ! At that point ur theory or thoughts should be kept silent or MAYBE a pm to bush,DEFINITELY NOT A POST IN THREAD WITH ACCUSATION OF BAD KEFIES ...I mean Im not goin to bash u im just lost for words bro

I think it absolutely sucks what's happened to Bush recently. He's a stand up guy no doubt. Brother is suffering in order to make right to everyone. He's as solid as they come IMO

Sent from the 36 Chambers of the Wu Tang Clan

Guys on this forum like sponsors that bend them over and fuck them....

Bushmaster is too honest.

Things are fine twisted. You obviously didn't get good rips than. I was on 6iu of rips and had great effects. They dried up and I went with legendtropin. That sucked. Then went with kefei. All I'm saying with the kefei is I haven't seen or felt anything when I was on it. It's nothing against the supplier himself. Not an attack either. You perceiving it as one is assanine

- - - Updated - - -

Btw he doesn't take pm. Inbox is full

Things are fine twisted. You obviously didn't get good rips than. I was on 6iu of rips and had great effects. They dried up and I went with legendtropin. That sucked. Then went with kefei. All I'm saying with the kefei is I haven't seen or felt anything when I was on it. It's nothing against the supplier himself. Not an attack either. You perceiving it as one is assanine

- - - Updated - - -

Btw he doesn't take pm. Inbox is full
Again ur wrong my rips tested at 31 serum level .....

Back