• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

World Pharma Look What Arrived Today More Freebies!

PinzProp

Banned
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
The extent of world pharmas generosity still surprises me ! top guy WP is who really gives away THIS much free gear to board members and even sending samples after the original promo package arrived?

This package arrived today i will let the pictures speak for themselves - A friend of mine is prescribed xanax by his doctor to treat his anxiety disorder he takes them daily atleast 2mg ed so he has a tolerance. I gave him 1 of the xanax that i received today and he said it was atleast as good as the xanax his doctor prescribes! pure quality. I will be popping 1 tonight later on as ive been having slight issues sleeping so will report back on the results - from my mates report though i can say these are the shit pure and simple!

;) Thanks WP

thanks for pics and honest reviews..

i do my best to make members on ASF forum happy!

wp

Very exciting.. Let me know. If it calms you to sleep

Eat. Lift. Sleep. Repeat.

I will test the aprazolam for you if you need a tester :p

get dat pump!

IML Gear Cream!
Never can sleep on tren... Or wake up drenched

Eat. Lift. Sleep. Repeat.

No not from tren lol ive always had insomnia some nights i sleep fine others cant get to sleep for 48 hours plus but fuck the xanax sorted that out lol. Taken 1mg last night about 2am then decided to take another 2mg at 2.30am wow very chilled euphoria and a strong feeling of being intoxicated balance was a bit off and was a heavy feeling in the arms and legs felt strange walking so put a movie on at 3am and fell asleep at 4am. Cant remember much of the movie but yeah these are fucking legit :)

Thanks again WP and it will be 1mg next time i wasn't expecting such quality!

Where's my freebies ? I'll post something nice if ever got anything :( but I got a lump coal for Christmas :(
Unless there just shills !!!!

No not from tren lol ive always had insomnia some nights i sleep fine others cant get to sleep for 48 hours plus but fuck the xanax sorted that out lol. Taken 1mg last night about 2am then decided to take another 2mg at 2.30am wow very chilled euphoria and a strong feeling of being intoxicated balance was a bit off and was a heavy feeling in the arms and legs felt strange walking so put a movie on at 3am and fell asleep at 4am. Cant remember much of the movie but yeah these are fucking legit :)

Thanks again WP and it will be 1mg next time i wasn't expecting such quality!

nice you are happy.

Back