• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Cycle Theories - Getting lean whilst maintaining/building muscle.

TheShadow

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Whats up guys,

Looking for some of you guys theories here.

Looking to get decently lean during my next cycle and am unsure of what to run. Was going to go down the test p/ tren a mast p route, however, whenever these compounds are discontinued that look that they bring seems to dissapear.

I was thinking of simply running a high-ish dose of Test e (800mg-1g?) and just reducing my calories enough to lose fat. I guess the test will act as protection to preserve muscle?

What do you guys think?

Ideally id love to lose fat and gain muscle, if we've got any theories on that seemingly impossible feat then please chime in.

Prop/mast/tren for 8 weeks at or below maintenance then switch the tren for npp is what did. Worked reasonably well even on a shit diet

Thanks Damgar, how do you find you can maintain the lower bodyfat etc after pct without the drugs?

Why do you want to take Tren ? To continue keeping a shit diet ? No and No.

Test alone can be good. Strict diet and cardio are the most important parts of the game. Test is just a help to keep your muscle mass.

Now, if you would like to try gaining muscle while dieting (it´s not easy but it's possible), Tren is really good but not to keep a bullshit diet. We need to stay healthy. Tren is harsh on the body.

Why do you want to take Tren ? To continue keeping a shit diet ? No and No.

Test alone can be good. Strict diet and cardio are the most important parts of the game. Test is just a help to keep your muscle mass.

Now, if you would like to try gaining muscle while dieting (it´s not easy but it's possible), Tren is really good but not to keep a bullshit diet. We need to stay healthy. Tren is harsh on the body.

I agree with your section on cardio and diet. If you keep these two in check you will stay lean while building muscle. The second part about Tren I do not agree. Tren is the most versatile AAS we have. Yes it can wreck havoc on your body if you blasting 700mg-1g a week. That is not needed. In order to shred up on Tren you want to run the Tren higher than your test dosage. Continue to eat if you feel less hungry push through that you want to grow muscles put food in your body. Sleep - Tren causes some insomnia - this is why I take liquid melatonin before bed I sleep like a baby. Cardio - push through it, run/jog, ride a bike just do it. Keep it simple!

Gpz is the best out there imo. Will never use anyone else.

get dat pump!

I was mistimed my tren run with my busiest time at work so eating was an issue. Tren will not just lean you down on maintenance, it will build muscle. That's what it's used for with cattle. Feed efficiency. 350ea of tren/mast
amd 175 prop added muscle, increased strength and cut fat quickly. Tren gets rough so at 8 weeks I dropped it, but with a few days off the tren I felt like I wanted to run a full 12 weeks so I added npp at 350. I continued to lean down, add some muscle and hold the strength gains from the tren.

as far as pct goes I don't. I'm one of the old shits that didn't touch aas until after being out on trt. I've just got back to trt dose of 100 cyp a week. I have a chance to slow down at work some so now I'm getting my diet back in check. I don't expect a huge change in composition one way or the other over the next few months until I bulk for the winter.

500 mg test e and 400 tren e a week for 8 weeks...diet is clean gonna add more protein and creatine to diet for the 8 weeks..just gonna wait for naps package now..i got pins from gpz 3cc ring with 1.5 pins 23 g..

I have used quite a few drugs to help get lean over the year and quite honestly nothing has come close to working nearly as well as simple nutritional supplementation to support proper thyroid function.

Im currently gaining strength (albeit slowly because ive been lifting for a while and im getting up there in age) and losing fat and have been for months now without paying any attention to my diet. Losing fat is something I always had to work very hard at and even then struggled.

If I was to run 600mg Test E with 300mg Tren E a week for 12 weeks does that look like a good cycle?

Guys, if i was to simply run 900mg Test E a week but was to reduce calories into a deficit to lose fat would this be a waste of gear? Could i gain muscle AND lose fat on a slight increase of cals over maintenance?

Right now I am cruising on 200mg/wk of Test while leaning out. Would that generally be enough to maintain muscle while leaning/cutting, or should I run it a bit higher?

I was hoping to keep Test low while leaning, then go with a cycle when I go on a bulk afterwards. Didn't want to get into cycle-level Test to cut, then have to wait for a duration of off-cycle before being able to go back on cycle to bulk.

Back