• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

first try

Plan your pct and get pre cycle bloodwork before even thinking of sticking yourself for the first time

and also if you gonna pin for test why not pin tren also???

gonna go low dose for first time..not really sure on pin gauge and all that wife is against it big time..so i waited for long sleeve time of year so results don't shine like the sun...

500 mg test e and 400 tren e a week for 8 weeks...diet is clean gonna add more protein and creatine to diet for the 8 weeks..just gonna wait for naps package now..i got pins from gpz 3cc ring with 1.5 pins 23 g..

1) don't run tren on your first run.... That's just foolish.... Where's your prami also if you doing this.... You did 0 research
2) I wouldn't hold my breath on naps
3) "diet is clean" "gonna add more protein" tells me you need to buy a scale and start counting calories before cycling.... Unless you just want to be a water buffalo with some mass

*still don't see anything about having ordered or even planned a proper pct or cycle support or an ai
* still no bloodwork
*still haven't even done 5 minutes of research into what it takes to cycle

you are going to ignore all the recommendations so why bother even making this?
good luck with your future problems.... I'm not longer going to give advice and I hope I don't find a thread about how you develop gyno or erectile dysfunction and are trying to reverse it rather than preventing it

IML Gear Cream!
1) don't run tren on your first run.... That's just foolish.... Where's your prami also if you doing this.... You did 0 research
3) "diet is clean" "gonna add more protein" tells me you need to buy a scale and start counting calories before cycling.... Unless you just want to be a water buffalo with some mass

*still don't see anything about having ordered or even planned a proper pct or cycle support or an ai
* still no bloodwork

good luck with your future problems.... I'm not longer going to give advice and I hope I don't find a thread about how you develop gyno or erectile dysfunction and are trying to reverse it rather than preventing it

I ordered clomid and clenbuterol for cycle support..bloodwork is today..exempt alas for pct..I appreciate the recommendations. Like I said early first try so I'm open to all recommendations..also all I hear is good on naps now you say don't hold breath??

I ordered clomid and clenbuterol for cycle support..bloodwork is today..exempt alas for pct..I appreciate the recommendations. Like I said early first try so I'm open to all recommendations..also all I hear is good on naps now you say don't hold breath??

I should seriously just give up...
neither of those are used as a cycle support and only clen would be available during cycle although I wouldn't recommend it as you clearly don't even know what it is....
i've made clen protocols for a few people; that drug should be respected and feared as it is potent and I would do your first clen run just clen solo with all the necessary support items for that (different items than test) (not mentioning what they are so that you are forced to research and hopefully learn something that way)

I'll stay tuned to see how your research goes and correct as needed but I'm not going to tell you just exactly what to do until I see you understand some of the basics and did research

you still have 0 cycle support and 0 pct protocol listed
il help you tweak it once you realize what's best and all that
you should never start prior to having those ready in case anything arises... It's essentially the seatbelt and airbags to driving just in case you encounter a reaction or issue

yes your right john...im gonna go with just test e 500 a week for 10 weeks...anastrolzole i got 1mg pills but i can take half rod to start and tweak if needed..as for pct ill give 7 days after last pin and go with clomid and HCG..

yes your right john...im gonna go with just test e 500 a week for 10 weeks...anastrolzole i got 1mg pills but i can take half rod to start and tweak if needed..as for pct ill give 7 days after last pin and go with clomid and HCG..

Good idea with the standard first to see how your body accepts everything
Get some nolva in case gyno happens you want it on hand and it's better combined in pct
the hcg is a good add on but not critically needed or needed at all really

I would get aromasin over anastrazole....

And I said that because naps has been busted thousands of times over and over.... Just google them and you will see... I personally don't trust someone who keeps getting shut down and coming back etc.

work out your daily calorie intake and macros to make your cycle that much better man
bodweight x 1.6 will get you maintenance and add from there + set up high protein and you good to go....

Just an idea of my cycle -
week1-12 600mg test 600 - 2x 300mg per week
week 1-4 50mg dbol per day
week 2-12 Hcg 1000iu -2x 500iu per week
week1-12 Armidex 0.5 mg 2x per week

PCT 3 weeks after last pin = nolva 20mg everyday for 3 weeks

Just an idea of my cycle -
week1-12 600mg test 600 - 2x 300mg per week
week 1-4 50mg dbol per day
week 2-12 Hcg 1000iu -2x 500iu per week
week1-12 Armidex 0.5 mg 2x per week

PCT 3 weeks after last pin = nolva 20mg everyday for 3 weeks

Hcg is an add-on.... Should help keep ball size although it really serves no other purpose on cycle
post cycle it may help shorten recovery time but that won't be as effective for that since you are running it whole cycle.... More like a TRT and fertility reasoning
typically hcg is used as a cycle to pct bridge 2 weeks for best effect.... During cycle is for ball atrophy while post is recovery
Pct is 4 weeks
best protocol is nolva 40/40/20/20 combined with Clomid 100/50/50/50 or just 50 all 4 weeks
Aromasin beats armidex anyday unless you can't get aromasin.... Aromasin is a suicide inhibited while adex binds and may cause estrogen bounce back hardcore.

dbol = moonface mode; good luck

Last edited:
Sorry yes i did mean 4 weeks for pct .
Aromasin - Armidex seems to be a personal preference rather than one is better than the other , I have been advised both plenty of times.
Nolva and clomid together , do you feel it necessary to run both at the same time ?
I thought Hcg stops your balls closing down while on cycle so they dont take as long during pct to come back to normal testosterone levels ?

Get Shredded!

+1 ...Seems there is a lot of homework to be done my friend, no disrepect.

Sorry yes i did mean 4 weeks for pct .
Aromasin - Armidex seems to be a personal preference rather than one is better than the other , I have been advised both plenty of times.
Nolva and clomid together , do you feel it necessary to run both at the same time ?
I thought Hcg stops your balls closing down while on cycle so they dont take as long during pct to come back to normal testosterone levels ?

Do more research man
aromasin is suicidal meaning it kills estrogen while armidex binds to it and essentially keeps it from sticking.... Adex can bounce back nasty if not accounted for since when you stop you hve all that free floating e whereas it's not as common with aromasin except for your e production will try to keep up to T level and cause an increase but no bounce back.

both are beneficial as both are fertility drugs.... Nolva tends to work more with blocking E and that's why it helps reverse gyno when initially present while Clomid is also used in TRT because it attempts to jump start and stimulate the LH/FSH production of your testes.... Both similar but different functions and best when combined

hcg "may" help your testes or balls from fully atrophying or shrinking.... However someone's personal genetics or how you metabolize it determines this more so.... Either way your balls or testes will be shut down period.... They shut down production the minute you administer exogenous testosterone because it is no longer needed to produce testosterone.
ball size will return post cycle and that's when they function again as you will not be adding outside test.... They will have a job again....
Hcg durin cycle is nothin more than the aesthetic look of your balls.... It may help with fertility down the road if you are permanently in TRT and want to have kids later since you will never be off of test and the hcg will keep some minimal swimmers alive for te possibility.... Again with no gaurantee.... All that should reverse after you stop injecting etc.... Many people have kids on cycle tho so it's not necessarily an issue either.... Mainly ball size aesthetics for the temporary run on cycle although there are some theories that using it post cycle is better as it jump starts you versus during cycle you may become dull to it for pct and not get full effect....

* still no bloodwork

This sums up what I was going to say. Your first cycle should be a test e or c only run for 12 weeks with AI and a proper PCT. Also of your not less than 12 pct BF don't even start. Your asking for bad sides. Estero binds to fat cells and causes problems. Do your home work please. There is a sticky in AAS outlining all this. People here don't wanna see you turn into a fucking woman with clitoral enlargement

anastrozole therapy, given over 12 months, significantly increased serum testosterone and modestly reduced E2 levels in men aged 60 and older with mild-to-moderate hypogonadism. While this intervention resulted in the restoration of testosterone levels into the mid-normal range for healthy young men, it did not alter body composition or strength. This lack of an effect may have been secondary to acquired resistance to aromatase inhibition or to the influence of reduced oestrogen production. Further study should focus on other important end-points such as skeletal health, insulin sensitivity, cognition, quality of life, and sexual function. In doing so, these investigations will increase our understanding of the role of oestrogen in male health.

Trial and error my friends. You gotta do it with and without to see what works. For me I like keeping some size to my nuts on cycle and feel by using Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) during when its time to recover I'm starting from the 50 yrd line instead of deep in my own endzone.

Snippet from someone else. I will research hcg more, would you recommend taking it during pct then? Or after? Or never?

Snippet from someone else. I will research hcg more, would you recommend taking it during pct then? Or after? Or never?

Use it during if you just want ball size
use it post(2week bridge from last pin to pct) if you want faster recovery
if you use it both and the whole time; it will still work but you may build a tolerance to it and the recovery won't be the same had it been a bridge... Either way you should recover with proper pct it's just a matter of time frame, ease, and if having fully hanging balls 100% all cycle is that necessary to you.... Some people only shrink like 10% on cycle without it and some still shrink with hcg.... It's all in genetics and how your body metabolizes the substance

Back