• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Little man syndrome

TBJ

:winkfinger:
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
What's with you short, beta little pricks? Walking around all huffy and fucking puffy like you have something to prove. If you have some shit you want to say, fucking say it. Come at me bro.

Today this dude just sat in a dead, mean mug stare like I stole from his mother. Completely uncalled for. Puffed up his chest. Must've been about 5'5". My shit probably weighed more than him. It's not my fault he was blessed with poor genetics. I can't help but he alpha, and I'm not even that tall. 6'2", even.

I'm 5'8 but judging by 5'5 its maybe a messican trying to prove a point.

Some of us short guys will just set you on fire :coffee:

Jk on the heights comments, but why? Just why? He almost made me cry..

06146f80b3a71e55287e7e78c6462882.jpg

Didnt napolean Bonaparte ligetimately have small man syndrome?

get dat pump!

Didnt napolean Bonaparte ligetimately have small man syndrome?

get dat pump!

YEP!!!

Napoleon complex, or "short man syndrome", also found in short women, is a pejorative slang term describing a type of psychological phenomenon which is said to exist in people, usually men, of short stature. It can also be pronounced as 'Napoleonic Complex'. It is characterized by overly-aggressive or domineering social behaviour, and carries the implication that such behaviour is compensatory for the subjects' stature. The term is also used more generally to describe people who are driven by a perceived handicap to overcompensate in other aspects of their lives. Other names for the term include Napoleon syndrome and Short Man syndrome.

The Napoleon complex is named after Emperor Napoleon I of France. The conventional wisdom is that Napoleon compensated for his lack of height by seeking power, war and conquest. Though he was long reported to have stood at only 5 ft 2 in (1.57 m),historians have now suggested Napoleon was actually 5 ft 6 in (1.68 m) tall. Napoleon was often seen with his Imperial Guard, which contributed to the perception of his being short because the Imperial Guards were above average height.[SUP][5][/SUP] In psychology, the Napoleon complex is regarded as a derogatory social stereotype.

They're just haters dude. They have no idea they could come up and talk to you and find out you're the nicest person in the world. They just automatically assume you're a dick head because you look better than them. Truth

I'm 5'8 and I laugh my ass off at little guys who have this problem. I laugh even more at guys over 6' who think just because they are tall they are tough. Most the KOs I have had are on guys over 6. Pretty funny. I boxed at 180 never fought a guy under 5 11. 13-0 11 KOs. Lol

I'm a 6'2 250lb teddy bear. Teddy bear with crazy vascularity, but usually a genuine nice person.

I'm 5'8 and I laugh my ass off at little guys who have this problem. I laugh even more at guys over 6' who think just because they are tall they are tough. Most the KOs I have had are on guys over 6. Pretty funny. I boxed at 180 never fought a guy under 5 11. 13-0 11 KOs. Lol

I am 6'-2" and I don't think I am a tough guy :)

Skip foursome told everyone he's the baddest mfer in this place

#startingtrouble

They're just haters dude. They have no idea they could come up and talk to you and find out you're the nicest person in the world. They just automatically assume you're a dick head because you look better than them. Truth

^^This is spot on bro, I find all sort of guys at my gym trying to eyeball me. I just fucking smile and warmup with their maxes.

I am a nice guy, a little soft actually. I was joking with the height comments. But this kid.. Wtf. I couldn't tell if he wanted to fuck me or fight ne

Get Shredded!
I had a shorty giving me some go to hell looks last week. It was a midget chick and I told her " I was just nuttz over her". She must have got the joke.

Really a midget? Those things are scary. Any one seen vern troyer lately? Saw him on "who's line is it anyways" as a quick guest and man he seems to be almost disabled.

www.levram.us

I'm trying to decide if I'm getting involved in this at all

and sheri you cant say that you think guys are mean mugging, wanting to fight you. If they're staring chances are it just means that they want to bang you.

the jack is 6'1" Im 5' 8"..Id love to be like 5' 10"

Back