• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Test sides

gberland

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I'm a hairy bastard an still re searching an asking questions about first cycle , anyways I was wondering wondering will a cycle of test cause increased body hair growth??

That's a side effect of test, it made me grow a little hair on my back and fore arms, a little thicker than usual. It's not to bad tho.

Wait. I thought AAS was supposed to make you lose your hair? I started pinning thinking i was going to be bald. Guess I'm gonna stop now and just shave my head. It will save me a lot of $$

:wits:

I didn't see a change in my body hair at all from test alone. Tren just made my back hair darker colored but not thicker. I think your hair growth / hair loss is all whatever your genetics had planned for you.

DHT can contribute to hair growth over time. It can also contribute to male pattern baldness.

Test does convert to DHT, so yes it can contribute to body hair, but this is over a long period. Are you concerned about just one cycle, or several?

Anecdotally, I've been on Test - TRT and blasting for 4 years and I have seen an increase in shoulder and back hair, but this took years to become noticeable to me, other people probably didn't even notice.

Wait. I thought AAS was supposed to make you lose your hair? I started pinning thinking i was going to be bald. Guess I'm gonna stop now and just shave my head. It will save me a lot of $$

:wits:

Only if you have genetic hairloss does AAS cause baldness.

I'm kind of hairy myself, Just keep doses under 500mg/wk and hair growth will be minimal. Now when you go to 1200mg/wk, holy shit you will need to shave the insides of your ears!

I'm quite hairy and have MPB. Test makes both worse. I shave the whole thing though, including head. So it doesn't bother me much.

I notice a little more body hair on cycle, but i have MPB, both my moms side and dads side the men go bald (shitty deal lol) when i started cycling my hair started to thin faster then normal. I just tell people im russian, the hair is russian to the back of my head lmfao.

Back