• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Hcg

Xan

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Been on TRT for a while (thank you doc life has been much better) haven't brought up HcG yet, any experiences to share? Would like to bring the little apples back to the big apple. Pharmacy vs sponsor experience?

Im a big fan of HCG myself, 700IU once a week 3 days or so after my weekly test injection. Helps keep the testis kicking it if nothing else and also gives a nice boost in test. Generally you can get by with 100mg a week of test if using HCG.

I like it. I think it helps bring you back to a more normal hormone profile, as shutting down the HPTA axis shuts down more than just test production. Fuller balls, fuller loads if you know what I'm saying.

I've been on test for 4 years and I've tried once a week, twice a week, dosages in excess of 1,000 ius. Now I prefer not to go over 500 ius per week, and try to split this 2x week to avoid spikes. But I also like to inject even long esters EOD for the same reason. I can't say I'm in the majority on the dosage/frequency/timing ideology.

I have an overseas pharmacy that I use that has fresh batches, from good manufacturers, and decent prices. I order in the winter to avoid the 130+ degree summer shipping conditions where I live.

If you can get your insurance to cover it, you should consider a compounding pharmacy in your area. I know the ones in my area charge around 6 or 7 times what I pay overseas. I just don't see a difference in the quality to justify it.

I have an appointment coming up and I greatly appreciate the input. Thank you.

Just remember that long term use of hcg has been shown to desensitize hpta function. Basically, long term it stops working.

I have used HCG for around 2 years now at 500ius twice a week and have maintained good size in my balls. I have noted no side effects and all the research I have read indicates around a 20% desensitizing due to use at the 3 year mark. Flame me but I don't have that research handy.

HCG Has a shelf life of around 28-30 days refrigerated. You should not be rough on the vials as it can negatively impact the effectiveness of the HCG. I use a 31 gauge insulin pin and inject in the stomach with no pain ever.

i have been very pleased with use of HCG and recommend it based on my personal experience.

I am on TRT at between 200-300 mg test e or c per week. I do blast periodically and just keep the HCG injections going no matter what. There are good sources here for the product.

Typically you will need to order bareostatic (sic) water and mix the HCG which should come in a powder form in a vial.

how much to mix is a simple mathematical equation
I hope this helps, just give it a try and you will be satisfied with the results.

Remember that HCG will mimic LH which is going to stimulate test production so you may need to adjust your AI level.

I do not think HCG is EVER an alternative to TRT, but is a good additive to a test- based program.

excuse typos

Just remember that long term use of hcg has been shown to desensitize hpta function. Basically, long term it stops working.

Ya know I keep hearing this and have yet to see anyone provide proof.

I believe this is just regurgitated bro science all derived from a couple reports showing desensitization from long term AND high dose use. If memory serves the dose was in excess of 2500IU per dose and the desensitization wasnt desensitization in the true sense of the word but what happened was is that the dose dependent response ceased. In other words, as the dose during the study period rose so did its effects up to a certain level and at which time no further benefit was seen. This was classified in the study as desensitization but in truth the HCG was still working it just discontinued to work better bt adding more.

This is hardly a concern for small dose once or twice weekly injections used on TRT.

Ya know I keep hearing this and have yet to see anyone provide proof.

I believe this is just regurgitated bro science all derived from a couple reports showing desensitization from long term AND high dose use. If memory serves the dose was in excess of 2500IU per dose and the desensitization wasnt desensitization in the true sense of the word but what happened was is that the dose dependent response ceased. In other words, as the dose during the study period rose so did its effects up to a certain level and at which time no further benefit was seen. This was classified in the study as desensitization but in truth the HCG was still working it just discontinued to work better bt adding more.

This is hardly a concern for small dose once or twice weekly injections used on TRT.
I actually had this convo with a trt doc, and he whipped out a study off of Medline or pub med or whatever the frag that shit is called that showed 1000/week causing desensitization over time (years). He laughed it off saying 'just means you need to up your dose later on' but that made me steer clear, on the off chance I want kids in the next 10yrs or so.

even 1000IU a week is more than any TRT doc will prescribe and if memory serves the dose used was much higher and more frequent than 1000IU/week.

That being said, ive been using it for years now and its just as effective as the day I started.

If on TRT doses, how long can you go without taking HCG before it starts effecting your bodies production of Test? I've been OB TRT about 4 years. Was on HCG very consistently until the last couple of months and started slacking off on doses. Mainly cuz I started ordering my own Test from site suppliers for my own injections and sources have been out of HCG for a while.

IML Gear Cream!
If on TRT doses, how long can you go without taking HCG before it starts effecting your bodies production of Test? I've been OB TRT about 4 years. Was on HCG very consistently until the last couple of months and started slacking off on doses. Mainly cuz I started ordering my own Test from site suppliers for my own injections and sources have been out of HCG for a while.

Not sure I understand the question. HCS works fast and gives basically 2 test pulses one at 24 and enother at about 48 hours and thats it. Works great for filling in the gabs between single weekly injections of test.

What I mean is while on TRT, how long can you go without taking HCG before your bodies natural test production is affected?
The way I understood HCG when I first got on TRT was it would keep your body from shutting down its own production in case you ever wanted to come off TRT down the road.

What I mean is while on TRT, how long can you go without taking HCG before your bodies natural test production is affected?
The way I understood HCG when I first got on TRT was it would keep your body from shutting down its own production in case you ever wanted to come off TRT down the road.

Your bodies natural level of test declines and seeon as it senses exo test and your total test level is higher than your body thinks it should be so generally withing the first couple weeks of starting test your levels are already down and your LH/FSH are gone or will by by about week 6.

HCG doesnt restore natural production, it mimicks LH/FSH to cause a pulsitile release of test as I indicated above.

Dr. Crisler recommends 250iu on the two days prior to your next injection based on a once a week injection. This makes sense to me. The test peaks in 48-72 hours after injection, by day 4 you're on your way down, so on day 5 you get a boost from the hcg, and on day 5. HCG's half life is about 72 hours, so b the time the HCG is dropping the test is peaking. This should keep your levels pretty stable and not make your e2 to jump up with test and hcg aromatizing at the same time.

http://www.allthingsmale.com/word_docs/HCGupdate.doc

Hey Guys,

I just started TRT 5 weeks ago. I'm 45 yrs. old and my Free T was in the gutter. My first IM was Test Cyp at 200mg and now it's 120mg IM 1x per week. I'm now at week 5 and without question, feeling much better! My intensity in the gym is drastically improved.
My PA said he's going to also add HCG for me (500IU 1x per week) and to pin the 5th day after each Test Cyp.

No more kids for me; just making all the adjustments/investments to stay healthy and keep making progress with the black iron.

I read one article that referenced a study indicating that long-term use (3 years) could cause some slight desensitizing of around 20% but no longer term studies exist. I have been on for a long time (now > 2 years) at 500 Iu's per week and may have some but I haven't noticed and am not sure if I would. I know my balls are nice and full, and I do get a T kicker. The risk HAS TO be low and I ahve personally decided to take that risk. I use aftermarket and have had no issues period.

I read one article that referenced a study indicating that long-term use (3 years) could cause some slight desensitizing of around 20% but no longer term studies exist. I have been on for a long time (now > 2 years) at 500 Iu's per week and may have some but I haven't noticed and am not sure if I would. I know my balls are nice and full, and I do get a T kicker. The risk HAS TO be low and I ahve personally decided to take that risk. I use aftermarket and have had no issues period.
As I recall, the nits stay plump but no sperm produced

I'm on my third week now on HCG and am only taking 300IU once per week.

This is a VERY low dose so I do not think I'll have any issues for a long time to come, if any.

Thanks for the follow up guys - all good stuff!

Back