• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Jhem's first cycle log/journal

jhem187

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hi all I'm going to be logging my first cycle experience for all of you.
I'm using RC labs test e for 12 weeks my drugs are as follows,
Week 1-12 Test E 500mg Sunday/weds shots
Week 1-4 AMA D-Bol 50mg a day
Week 1-12 AMA Aromasin @ 12.5 eod may switch to ed if needed
Pct weeks 15-19 nolva @ 20/20/20/20
Weeks 15-19 Clomid @ 50/50/50/50

Just did my first pin tonight my AMA things should be here by weds or sooner... I couldn't wait so I said fuck it and pinned anyways. Had my girl do it for me and it went perfect, no pain or anything of that nature a tiny bit of blood but nothing more than a drop or so. Will be logging my workouts and my diet. Goals are to add quite a bit of strength and size and drop a few pounds of fat.
Any questions as I go along let me know and I'll answer.

Pretty fucking pumped for this so let's go! Pics coming sometime this week.

Good luck bro :winkfinger:..can we get some stats please , height and weight?

Subbed bro, good luck on your gearz and goals!
Thanks man I'm pretty fucking excited. No pain in leg today either so I'm happy to know that I can work just fine after injection day. My job requires strenous physical activity all day long.

Today was a rest day.
It was 91 degrees with high humidity today and the heat fucking killed me. Went to GNC to grab a pre workout.
Tomorrow back to the gym no matter how hot it is.

Diet

Breakfast: 2 cups of oats ,1 banana, carbmaster yogurt (Kroger brand), cup of pears packed in water no syrup or sugar adeed, protein shake (2scoops optimum nutrition whey).
Lunch: 6oz flank steak, packet of tuna, 3 servings of green beans (cold), carbmaster yogurt, more fruit in cup in water, 2 servings of almonds.

Snack: 2 tortillas with peanut butter and 8oz whole milk.

Dinner: 4oz flounder,6oz chicken, 2cups of rice, 2cups of broccoli

Before bed: I'll make another protein shake before bed.

Last edited:
Today was turrible until the end. Worked in hardcore heat all day and felt like dying. Came home after a 13 hour day to my AMA pack in the mail which made me pretty happy.

On normal days dosing will be 25mg AM 25mg PM. Tonight I popped 50mg at once before the gym around 6. Hit the gym at 8 and I think it's placebo, but,
Holy fucking hell. I haven't had this good of a pump in my tri's or chest in forever. I felt like I had cannonballs hanging off my arms. And someone blew air into my chest.
I did have kind of a hot flash effect maybe I took too much at once but fuck it I won't be doing it anymore so whatever. My mood feels better already? Like I said placebo? If not then fuck yes I'm in love.
No strength gains or anything but I did feel like I could have kept going.
Maybe cause it was a light workout today because I was rushed.
Chest: flat bb bench- 135x20x2 (warm up)
Set 1 225x12
Set 2 275x6
Set 3 300x3
Set 4 285x5
Set 5 225x5 pause and go super slow

Incline db bench SS with dumbbell flies
Set 1 80x12 + 30x15
Set 2 90x10 + 35x12
Set 3 100x9 + 40x10
Set 4 105x7 + 45x8
Set 5 115x3 (pecs were sore as shit already) + 20x12

Triceps
One armed Rope pushdown
Set 1 50x12
Set 2 60x10
Set 3 40x15
Set 4 30x20
Set 5 20xfailure

Ticep kickbacks
40x8
50x6
35x10
20x15

Overhead dumbbell extensions single arm
35x10
40x8
20x20
25xfailure

Drugs today: 50mg dbol, 12.5mg aromasin
Tomorrow is pin #2 so I'm excited. If anyone could give me feedback on if it's placebo the way I feel already ot if it's possible I would appreciate it.

Once again hot as hell. Dbol dosing today was 25 7AM 25 6pm hit the gym at 8. I didn't get as good of pumps as last night when I did all 50 at once but I still got a good energy kick out of it.
Curious if it's okay to keep doing 50mg pre workout every day and then split the dosing up on rest days? Or should I stay at 25AM/25PM.
Did my 2nd pin tonight 250mgs of test e. No pip pretty happy with it so far, we'll see the real effects around week 4.

Workout- Back/bi's

rope seated cable rows
Set 1: 180x12
Set 2: 200x 9
Set 3: 220x8
Set 4: 240x5
Set 5: 140x15 very slow and contractions on pull

Dumbbell rows
Set 1: 100x8
Set 2: 110x6
Set 3: 115x5
Set 4: 100x9
Set 5: 70x20

Barbell rows

Set 1: 135x15
Set 2: 185x12
Set 3: 190x10
Set 4: 225x8
Set 5: 175x15

Lat pull downs

Set 1: 200x12
Set 2: 220x10
Set 3: 240x8
Set 4: 200x6
Set 5: 120x20

Bicep db curls standing

Set 1:55x8 drop set 30x15
Set 2: 60x4 drop set 35x10
Set 3: 50x8 drop set 40x6
Set 4: 25x20
Set 5: 20xfailure

Standing cable curls
Flex and hold at top

Set 1: 40x12
Set 2:30x15
Set 3: 30x12
Set 4: 30x10
Set 5: 40x6

overall felt good at the gym I felt some aggression towards the weights more than usual. No strength gains really but I did start to feel muscle numbness towards my last set of each lift? I literally felt like my muscles just didn't feel shit and weren't tired anymore? Idk what this is, chime in if you will? Have a picture from the gym bathroom at the start of my workout.

Drugs: 50mg dbol, 12.5 aromasin, 250mg test e

Attachments

• IMAG0226_1.jpg
    IMAG0226_1.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 27
Forgot I did 3 sets of deadlifts really light. 185x15, 315x15, 315x12

IML Gear Cream!
Nice bro.

Hey BTW, next time you do DB kickbacks try pronated grip the entire time. Its sick.

Man today was awesome. Woke up popped 25mg dbol went to work got home around 4 and popped 25 mg dbol then hit the gym at 530.
Today was shoulder/traps day and I had another amazing pump. I've never seen my traps that big before or my shoulders that wide.
This shit is addicting and I haven't even hit the real benefits of dbol yet.
I do think my bp is higher because my face gets flushed after I do my nightly dose all the way through the night until I wake up.
How soon can dbol cause water retention because my lower belly is feeling and looking a little bigger and I've been eating pretty damn clean with at least a gallon of water a day.
I feel like I would have way more help and replies if I had a vagina but hey it's cool. You can give advice on anything you see wrong with what I am doing.

Diet today:
Bfast- nana, 2 cups of oats, carbmaster yogurt, fruit in cup in water NSA
Lunch- tuna pouch, 2cups broccoli, carbmaster yogurt, 4oz flank steak, fruit in cup in water NSA
Snack- 6oz chicken ,1 cup broccoli
Dinner-6oz chicken, 4oz flank steak, 1cup rice
Snack 2 tortilla wraps with peanut butter
Protein shake AM and PM.

Forgot to write down my workout I was just killing the weights today so I didn't even think about it.

I'll start making my posts shorter until crazy shit happens with prs and that fun stuff.
Smashed chest today. Love dbol it's amazing. Not too much for strength yet. I've been getting more volume with heavier weights than usual but nothing insane yet. Overall good ass gym session today. I plan on going for a deadlift pr tomorrow if I get it I'll take a vid and post it if I can?

2day update. I've been in NC for labor day weekend so I haven't been to the gym since Saturday morning I'll be back to the grind tomorrow when we get home but I did my third pin last night everything went smooth and I've been taking my dbol at 50mg everyday. I feel like I'm losing a bit of fat in my upper body and getting some water retention in lower body. I feel bloated as shit in the mornings. I haven't been drinking quite enough water on this mini vacay so I'm excited to go home and get my diet and training back on track.

Obx? Da fuq?

Today was the first day back at the gym since Saturday. Holy fucking hell. The dbol is doing mad work. Today was chest and I pr'd every rep every set. I hit did my warm up and I fucking knew it was going to be an amazing day. Threw on 300 on barbell flat bench and it felt like 225. Hit 6 easy reps could've got more but didn't wanna push it, threw on 315 got 4 easy reps last one was a bit sloppy so I racked it. Didn't go for a weight pr I'll do that this weekend but I also killed my incline dumbbell bench sets with 120x6x5 last set only got 4.
I have never felt anything like I did today... Felt like I was a fuckin super sayain (Go ahead laugh make fun dbz was the shit).

Also did my 4th pin tonight and I'm kinda nervous I missed my glute cause I went a little too close to my hip by accident so Idk it didn't feel weird or anything no pain so I hope I got it into the muscle still.

Last edited:
Pin tonight and rest day for me today. Idk if it's the dbol or what but if I move my arms around/shoulder involvment my rotator cuff feels like it's getting a hardcore workout and it's gets a hardcore pump feeling.... Don't know what this is? I haven't been increasing weights like crazy for the sole purpose of not fucking it up.

Other than that I feel like a god. :)

Well I haven't been able to get on for awhile the site wouldn't load for like a week..... All my lifts have gone up considerably and I feel awesome. The biggest downfall is the back pumps I can't deadlift for shit anymore cause my back kills...

Back pumps are gone I have since finished my dbol on just started week 7 of my test e. Don't have a uplifted mood or overall good feeling like I thought I would. I am definitely not Gyno prone as I didn't take an ai for a week now and no symptoms of Gyno. Should I keep taking it anyways?

Back