• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Good Cycle Prices?

Llamarama33

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So I've had a guy coaching me for a few months and he started me off with pro hormones. I ran Xcel Sports nutritions Barbarian, Sasquatch, and Helios and had moderate gains with while losing fat. My legs I put on about 2 inches. Anyway I'm about to start my first real cycle that he's gonna be monitoring but I wasn't sure if the prices were reasonable. I'm going to run Test at 2cc a week and it's a 10cc vial at $60. I'm also gonna be running 100 tabs Anadrol starting at 2 tabs a day working up to 4 for $80. Lastly i'll be taking Arimidex for $28 for a month. These prices pretty standard? I'm thinking of trying to get it on my own instead of from him because I also have to pay $100 a month for "coaching".

1. Test 10cc Vial = $60
  2. Anadrol 100 Tabs = $80
  3. Anastrozole 1mg per ml x 30ml = $28

Prices aren't bad. But just like anything they vary. You'll definatly need more than one vial of test though.

Sounds like a great "coach". Hey let me coach you and put you on 2 different pro hormone cocktail blends with no test alongside it (for your sake I hope it wasnt all at the same time or during the same cycle). What was your PCT?? The first one has 4 different compounds, 4 in the second, and no clue what the 3rd thing is. Not sure if your violating any rules here by talking about pricing, but your test can be had cheaper or more expensive depends who you buy it from.

Your coach sounds like an idiot.

your not gonna want any less than 30ml of test for a whole cycle.

Sounds like a great "coach". Hey let me coach you and put you on 2 different pro hormone cocktail blends with no test alongside it (for your sake I hope it wasnt all at the same time or during the same cycle). What was your PCT?? The first one has 4 different compounds, 4 in the second, and no clue what the 3rd thing is. Not sure if your violating any rules here by talking about pricing, but your test can be had cheaper or more expensive depends who you buy it from.

He said I wouldn't really need any PCT on the pro hormones, and no it wasnt at the same time. I did the Barbarian for 4 weeks and then the sasquatch for for weeks after that. Took four weeks off and then the helios. Yeah the helios doesnt seem to be on their website anymore.

You will need minimum 3 bottles of test and a serm for pct. Please sucker punch your coach as soon as possible.

He said I wouldn't really need any PCT on the pro hormones, and no it wasnt at the same time. I did the Barbarian for 4 weeks and then the sasquatch for for weeks after that. Took four weeks off and then the helios. Yeah the helios doesnt seem to be on their website anymore.

Your paying $100 to get advice from someone who obviously has no clue what their talking about. 8 week oral only cycle in which you ran 4 compounds at a time in 4 week intervals, you were shut down and needed to run a solid PCT. I have no idea where people came up with the idea that "pro hormones" require no PCT and "don't shut you down". Whether or not the compound is already an active steroid or it has to be converted doesn't change the fact that it is indeed a steroid, and requires the same things as something you would PIN. And the solid advice or lack there of to not run test alongside these was idiotic. Please get a new coach, and learn to do more research yourself.

Your paying $100 to get advice from someone who obviously has no clue what their talking about. 8 week oral only cycle in which you ran 4 compounds at a time in 4 week intervals, you were shut down and needed to run a solid PCT. I have no idea where people came up with the idea that "pro hormones" require no PCT and "don't shut you down". Whether or not the compound is already an active steroid or it has to be converted doesn't change the fact that it is indeed a steroid, and requires the same things as something you would PIN. And the solid advice or lack there of to not run test alongside these was idiotic. Please get a new coach, and learn to do more research yourself.
Thanks, yeah I was really concerned about not taking a PCT with the pro hormones but I thought he knew something I didn't. That's partly the reason I wanted to see what pricing was like because if I don't have to I dont want to have to work with his "coaching" just to get ahold of the steroids. Looks like ill be looking into other avenues to get ahold of my next cycle. Thanks you guys for affirming what i was already kind of thinking.

IML Gear Cream!
Dude drop your "coach" now. He is an idiot. U will need at minimum 3 vials test and a 8 week cycle at minimum. Feel free to PM me with any questions but yeah get rid of that coach

How do I become one of these coaches who get paid to feed false info to people?

Cool how do I sign up? Always wanted to get big.

If you need a good diet coach hit me up. I think I remember Customs guaranteed gains diet. Maybe we could do a IIFYM for cutting.

At least your on the right track. Read up and you will be just fine. There are sponsor forums if you want to contact sources directly. Good luck keep us informed

How do I become one of these coaches who get paid to feed false info to people?

It's not hard. You need an Instagram, tho.

And if you do make sure you use extra emoji and tell everyone that you are a "certified" trainer. Make sure to use photo collage also :coffee:

Back