• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

New guy dropping in

Tcarter1

Big1day
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Whats up people another new guy here. I hope to gain some knowledge on new first "real cycle". I've taking Halo 3 separate times and Super DMZ twice. Both were taking in stacks with cycle support and what not.

I'm
5' 7
201lbs

Bench - 295lbs
Squat - 375lbs I can get 405 for 3-4 reps but not A2G
Deads - 405lbs

I want to put on solid gains. over the past 3 years i've been gaining strength but my body isn't really making the changes i want to see. thats what puts me on the site. I see test seems to be popular first run but I don't know where to purchase or how to pin yet.

Welcome bro, how did you like the Super DMZ? did it do anything for ya?

I had decent results with DMZ. I made some good gains i need to dial in my diet a little bit more to reveal the bottom abs but all in all DMZ was good to go i went from 245 max to 275 and the strength seems to have stuck around. I'm trying to find a source as well as a solid first stack. Any help would be great.

Welcome brother poke around and do some reading... you will find what your looking for.

hey welcome to the forum

will do my share of poking and try to get some skin in the game without fucking myself up lol

IML Gear Cream!
Welcome to ASF !
Lots of great info here , i would start by reading the rules and stickies

welcome aboard bro looks good ..

cheapthreads out....

Welcome bro, like every one else said ask questions even if you think they are dumb. There a a lot of good people who will help you out.

Back