• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Pulled some hair out...

TBJ

:winkfinger:
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Well, I spoke too soon. I think this proviron is really starting to get to me. Can any one of you fellas recommend a good shampoo/conditioner? Thanks in advance.. :(

Mach 3 by Gillette

Your hair is fine. Its just being redistributed. The hair you lose on your head will reappear on your back, chest, & etc.

How long and how much provi are you using .

Have you looked into Propecia main ingredient is finastride a dht blocker looks like u can buy online.

Your hair is fine. Its just being redistributed. The hair you lose on your head will reappear on your back, chest, & etc.

I remember running deca and damn it was a dustin of hair on my chair on my pillow wtf:wits:

would you consider shaveing your hair or is that not an option ? i just shave once a week but not balding just feels better and looks better imo.. if noting else works for you anyway ..

cheapthreads out...

back in my day i used main n tale from the dallor store sounds dumb but it worked for me its got a pic of a horse on it but like i said if noing else works then ^^^^^^^

cheapthreads out........

would you consider shaveing your hair or is that not an option ? i just shave once a week but not balding just feels better and looks better imo.. if noting else works for you anyway ..

cheapthreads out...

Absolutely not an option. I'm sure sooner or later as i age (I'm 29) it will become a reality and the time will come..

back in my day i used main n tale from the dallor store sounds dumb but it worked for me its got a pic of a horse on it but like i said if noing else works then ^^^^^^^

cheapthreads out........

That's not dumb bro. I hit up the dollar store all the time my cleaning supplies. It's a little run down but you can't beat the prices

I would stop the offending steroid for a few months. I use Regenepure and generic Minoxidil when I shed.

lol me to plus i use coupons and save even more , cleaning supplys only everything else there is not worth buying . good luck with the solid advice bro i hope things get better for you btw i started shaveing the hair at 31 iam 35 and feel and look 25 iam a handsom man hahahahahahaha...

cheapthreads out.......

lol me to plus i use coupons and save even more , cleaning supplys only everything else there is not worth buying . good luck with the solid advice bro i hope things get better for you btw i started shaveing the hair at 31 iam 35 and feel and look 25 iam a handsom man hahahahahahaha...

cheapthreads out.......

Smart shopping homes

MPB does not run in my family but four cycles of NPP and lots of Proviron caused some shedding.

Rogaine has reversed the effects within two months.

Yeah. Been there my friend. Hence my reliance on test and nandrolone. I have about 4 to 5 weeks on the dht drugs then i start looking thin and shedding. As soon as i dump the dht the shedding mostly stops. When i lower the test to a maintaince dose my hair appears thicker. This happened to me just last year. Before that i threw caution to the wind and thought my hair was invisible.

Unless your pro bb. Keep your hair man. Test, deca, npp, tbol, seem to be ok. Eq might be but ok I wouldn't know. Dbol seems fine but I don't over run the stuff. Even moderate tren runs does not seem to bother my hair.

Yeah. Been there my friend. Hence my reliance on test and nandrolone. I have about 4 to 5 weeks on the dht drugs then i start looking thin and shedding. As soon as i dump the dht the shedding mostly stops. When i lower the test to a maintaince dose my hair appears thicker. This happened to me just last year. Before that i threw caution to the wind and thought my hair was invisible.

Unless your pro bb. Keep your hair man. Test, deca, npp, tbol, seem to be ok. Eq might be but ok I wouldn't know. Dbol seems fine but I don't over run the stuff. Even moderate tren runs does not seem to bother my hair.

Roger dat and advice taken.

Mast stopped last week, I have 5ml left. Proviron I'll hold for a rainy day. About to start cruising soon. Tren is about done as well, maybe 6ml.

I took off my hat today and was like "maybe I'll just grab some hair and see what happens." Wtf ensued...

I wanted to mention, finasteride doesn't block DHT, it blocks the enzyme that metabolizes test into DHT. So if you take a DHT steroid, or other androgenic steroid that doesn't convert to a stronger androgen by the 5-AR enzyme, then it will not help you at all.

finasteride and dutasteride can actually make nandrolone worse for hairloss because 5-AR converts it into a less androgenic metabolite

I took off my hat today and was like "maybe I'll just grab some hair and see what happens." Wtf ensued...

The lady who cuts my hair told me to be gentle with it, and use a hairstyle that is comfortable. If doing it a certain way causes discomfort then it can increase shedding I guess...

The lady who cuts my hair told me to be gentle with it, and use a hairstyle that is comfortable. If doing it a certain way causes discomfort then it can increase shedding I guess...

I rock a somewhat of a comb over, should stop wearing my hat so damn much. It also probably doesn't help that I've had thin/fine hair since I was a kid. Every barber/hair place I've been to likes to go... "Hmmmm, you have really thin hair." Ok, thanks barber man.

As usual, do your research on finasteride. Renowned to have sides for some people too..

Back