• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

New guy no post

Steelvenom

Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I had someone message me with 0 post trying to sell me AS. I just went back to check my messages to confirm his name and it's gone. His name was like Bunkler or something. Are completely new members allowed to sell AS like that?

SV

Same shit happened to me ...0 post count and sent me aas list with balkan and gh list and price was in euro ....and now its gone ...theres a hack around here :paddle:

No they're not.

ONLY sponsors are allowed to sell items on the forum. If it happens again please forward the PM to a staff member.

Roger that!

Same shit happened to me ...0 post count and sent me aas list with balkan and gh list and price was in euro ....and now its gone ...theres a hack around here :paddle:

From Turkey if I remember correctly. I don't know why he waste his time. Who in their right mind would buy something from someone with no post here?

I agree :paddle:

Funny thing is he was in our mail box and re entered it to delete it ....someones hackin systems around here.....remember he had 0 post counts:paddle: ....how did he pm ?

Thats it brother u got it!!!! .....I thought it erased

I banned him and dumped all his mailings.

IML Gear Cream!
Soooo, you didn't buy any of his stuff? Wondering if it's g2g.

Most these guys are bottom feeder scammers so its best to avoid them.

I bought some. Already arrived and im super jacked and ripped already

Back