• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

No Clen for me! Best alternatives???

Dark Horse

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So I received my liquid clen earlier this week and started by taking one 200 mcg serving to see how things were going to go. Within an hour I started getting the jitters. Shortly after that, the palpitations started, then got worse. I knew that there was a possibility of these side effects while being on clen, but holy shit I did not expect it to be this severe! I had the palpitations for almost two days before things got back to normal. I also know that these side effects don't occur in everyone that takes clen; I guess I'm just one of those in the smaller group that does. Again, holy shit.

Needless to say, no more clen for me, so I'd like to ask the community if anyone knows of any fat loss products/combos that actually work well, without the side effects. Side note: I now have three full bottles of liquid clen for sale if anyone is interested. I took literally one serving out of one bottle, and even used a different dropper to get it out, so it's still clean. I'll give them to you at a fair price, and will even pay to ship it to you. Please PM me if interested. Thanks.

Dude you should just be happy you didn't hurt yourself or cause long-term damage hopefully
taking a compound without even planning ahead or doing enough research to know proper dosaging.... You clearly know how to read to get down 200mcg using the dropper.... But you obviously didn't even look 1 minute for dosing protocols

you shouldn't be runnin drugs or any type of AAS or compound if you can't dedicate a simple google search "clen dosing" or "x dosage" would have told you that the max dose should be 100-120 for most with 140mcg typically being the highest a competitor will take
that being said you start low and work up as you build a tolerance.... Males typically starting at 40mcg and females as low as 20mcg (2weeks on 2 off or 4-6 on w/ Benadryl/ketotofin/diphenhydramine)

that being said I'll come out straight forward and say you are a fucking idiot and should stick to caffeine as a fat loss.... The most eca stack (hotfit has a protocol that even a 2yr old can follow).

in terms of fat burners it goes
caffeine (all fat burners are generally this) (add green tea and Lcarnitine and your good to go)

Caffeine<Yohimbe<ECA Stack(Ephedrine)<Albuterol<Clenbuterol<DNP

What brand of clen did you purchase? Just curious

Last edited:
LOL, clearly I did. With that kind of reaction though, should I even try building up? Say start with maybe 50 mcg and ramp up over a week's time?

Laugh now; but stupidity like that can cause early heart damage/failure (hardening/damaged valves and/or palpitations and/or skipping)

I agree with Rambo. You clearly did not research clen dosing if on the first day you took 200mcg. I highly recommend a ECA stack instead. That said and to enlighten others who want to try clen responsibly here is a suggested 2 week run. Clen should only be run on a 2 week on/2 week off schedule.

Day1: 20mcg
Day2: 40mcg
Day3: 60mcg
Day4: 80mcg
Day5: 80mcg
Day6-Day12: 100mcg
Day13: 80mcg
Day14: 60mc
g

NEVER exceed 140 mcg, as cardiac hypertrophy could become an issue

Dude you should just be happy you didn't hurt yourself or cause long-term damage hopefully
taking a compound without even planning ahead or doing enough research to know proper dosaging.... You clearly know how to read to get down 200mcg using the dropper.... But you obviously didn't even look 1 minute for dosing protocols

you shouldn't be runnin drugs or any type of AAS or compound if you can't dedicate a simple google search "clen dosing" or "x dosage" would have told you that the max dose should be 100-120 for most with 140mcg typically being the highest a competitor will take
that being said you start low and work up as you build a tolerance.... Males typically starting at 40mcg and females as low as 20mcg (2weeks on 2 off or 4-6 on w/ Benadryl/ketotofin/diphenhydramine)

that being said I'll come out straight forward and say you are a fucking idiot and should stick to caffeine as a fat loss.... The most eca stack (hotfit has a protocol that even a 2yr old can follow).

caffeine (all fat burners are generally this) (add green tea and Lcarnitine and your good to go)

There is no need to alter the starting dose between males and females....if anythig it could be the opposite as females tend to tolerate clen better then males...

Not that I recommend over 140mcg but lots of competitors or non competitors take much more then 140mcg ed....might wanna get your info correct before jumping on somebody else...even thou 200mcg is pretty piss poor planning ..:)

Last edited:
I start with 20 mcg's daily and SLOWLY work up to 60 mcg's. You really don't ever need to exceed 100 mcg's Clen daily IMO.

Starting at 200 is retarded.

There is no need to alter the starting dose between males and females....if anythig it could be the opposite as females tend to tolerate clen better then males...

Not that I recommend over 140mcg but lots of competitors or non competitors take much more then 140mcg ed....might wanna get your info correct before jumping on somebody else...even thou 200mcg is pretty piss poor planning ..:)

theres a large body of evidence suggesting women actually require higher doses of some types of medications due to higher bodyfat levels..but thats a different subject

I personally started this current research project at 10mcg a day..not even kidding. My guinea pig has had a bad time with clen in the past

Wow i bet 15 minutes after the clen hit his tongue his body was light what the fuck. When using drugs that can do serious damage plz reseach it through and through before you do it. Overdosing clen can end bad.

First, thank you all for the informative insight, although the insult was very much unnecessary and in poor taste. I'm certain, in fact almost 100% positive that many of us here on this forum have experimented or done stupid shit in the past. I will definitely be chalking this one up into my stupid shit list. That being said, a true idiot would have spared himself any potential embarrassment and would have never inquired with more experienced people on a forum like this.

In any case, I do appreciate all of your advice (even yours Rambo :)), and will adhere to your recommendations moving forward. Thanks again.

Forgot to answer your question Rambo, I apologize, but I purchased Blue Sky Labs clen.

omfg you take 200mcg at time first time..omfg!

when i take only 10-20mg pharmacy clenbuterol tab i shake all day..with 200mcg dosage i will die! you can be happy you are still here bro!

200mcg for first time is no es bueno. When on pharma grade Clen I slowly worked my way from 80 to 200mcg. 3 weeks after last dose I got some Research Chem Clen, I decided to take 200mcg just to test whenever it was legit or not - it was legit, I spent next 5 hours in bed.

IMO Clean is overrated, if fat loss is the goal then I would recommend 50-75mcg of T3, try to get pharma grade stuff if possible.

I titrated up from 40 to 120 of pharma clean in 40mcg increments (40mcg pills with no line to cut on) and I felt the jumps. 200mcg??!

I use Clen like this : 2 weeks at 80mcg a day (directly at 80mcg and only at 80mcg) and then I switch on ECA for 2 weeks (repeat the cycle as needed).

Ephedrine + caffeine = best alternative short of railing some adderall lol.

Get Shredded!
Way to much but your are alive and atleast we know bsp clen works.

I use Clen like this : 2 weeks at 80mcg a day (directly at 80mcg and only at 80mcg) and then I switch on ECA for 2 weeks (repeat the cycle as needed).

Yeah, I'm definitely going to ramp up slowly, starting at 40 mcg/day probably, but the alternating between the clen and ECA stack isn't a bad idea. Thanks.

Damn straight bro. If nothing else, my fuck up was a good testimonial as to the potency of BSP's product, lol.
No, your dose was insane. No one needs that much REAL clen

Yeah, I'm definitely going to ramp up slowly, starting at 40 mcg/day probably, but the alternating between the clen and ECA stack isn't a bad idea. Thanks.

No, your dose was insane. No one needs that much REAL clen

Heavy is right... This isn't any chalk it up to testimonial on it being legit or on a "whoops stupid shit happens".... This is something easily avoided by doing a few seconds of research not even a whole minute was needed.
it may have been "slightly" rude to call you an idiot but even now more than ever I stand by it especially after seeing your adherent lack of dedication to do a single seconds worth of research still....
easy research would show you that both clen and ephedrine (eca) uptake the same beta-2 antagonist route and thereby both deregulate receptors.... This means you CANNOT switch from 2 weeks clen then 2 weeks ECA and back to clen without adverse effects
This is not recommended as you will have adrenal fatigue with the possibility of long-term effect/damage

i cannot believe even after almost killing yourself you still fail and refuse to do the proper research in this and are trying to brush it off as a "whoopsie.... Let me try seein what else I can do without killin myself fully"

People like you and you in particular give AAS users and any compound user a bad name/reputation....

Knowledge is key to surviving long run in this sport/lifestyle....

Heavy is right... This isn't any chalk it up to testimonial on it being legit or on a "whoops stupid shit happens".... This is something easily avoided by doing a few seconds of research not even a whole minute was needed.
it may have been "slightly" rude to call you an idiot but even now more than ever I stand by it especially after seeing your adherent lack of dedication to do a single seconds worth of research still....
easy research would show you that both clen and ephedrine (eca) uptake the same beta-2 antagonist route and thereby both deregulate receptors.... This means you CANNOT switch from 2 weeks clen then 2 weeks ECA and back to clen without adverse effects
This is not recommended as you will have adrenal fatigue with the possibility of long-term effect/damage

i cannot believe even after almost killing yourself you still fail and refuse to do the proper research in this and are trying to brush it off as a "whoopsie.... Let me try seein what else I can do without killin myself fully"

People like you and you in particular give AAS users and any compound user a bad name/reputation....

Knowledge is key to surviving long run in this sport/lifestyle....

Rambo, c'mon man. I never said that I was going to do the switch program; I merely thought it might be a good idea. Call me what you will, it's a free country, but one could argue that this discussion is serving as some great research, especially since the people contributing have had real life experience with it.

I will again thank you for your contribution, but will also show you respect, even if you choose not to be as decent in return. Have a great night.

2 weeks Clen - 2 weeks ECA (alternate) is what we use in contest prep with great success.
Just my .02, I just share my experience (experience I learned with contest prep coach).

Rambo, c'mon man. I never said that I was going to do the switch program; I merely thought it might be a good idea. Call me what you will, it's a free country, but one could argue that this discussion is serving as some great research, especially since the people contributing have had real life experience with it.

I will again thank you for your contribution, but will also show you respect, even if you choose not to be as decent in return. Have a great night.

Man 200mcg of CLEN can actually KILL you its not like the guys here are joking or over exaggerating clen is a drug as you have been told that needs to be worked up to the full dosage not hitting 200mcg on your first time. A quick google search would have told you this?

Dont touch clen ever again if you cant do the research on it as i said in previous post go with a eca stack atleast its more forgiving on the dosage.

Back