• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Anger probs and irritability?

jfreshxo

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Just started my first injectable cycle, about 3 and a half weeks in, using test blend. Test E 175, C 175 P 50. half ml (200mg) every 3 days. Starting to become very aggressive and snap at people. My road rage is gotten A LOT worse. When im lifting i'm just pissy, but it's not a bad thing because it makes my workouts more intense. This normal?

It's normal to have increased aggression, but most people can keep it in check. If you already have a temper, or you're young you need to really watch yourself and try to control the anger. Save it for the gym.

Just don't be a dickhead.

personally test doesn't effect my mood unless I go over 1g with it.

test never affects me like that even at high doses, tren makes me very edgy and just ran masteron for the first time and it did it as well, but i can be a dick from time to time anyways

None.

Some things piss me off easily, but not anymore on tren or anything else

Yes, it's normal and more noticeable in some more than others. Try not to be a hot-head and engage yourself in a little self talk or count to ten when you feel you are losing your cool. If you are that bad on a small amount of test, don't try tren.

Uh, you doing anything about estrogen? I know if I let it get even a bit high I go ape shit.

yikes - if small dose of test is doing that to you, I'd be careful around other stuff (like tren).

No, that's not normal for testosterone. You must be an asshole.

Uh, well, yeah I guess if you worked with me you'd THINK I was an asshole but you sure as hell wouldn't say it. :paddle:
But I do keep the e in check do my best to keep my MOUTH in check however my brain is rapidly thinking of ways to kill or maim. :thinking:

Yes..........umm...........not that I use test or tren, I don't, but I am very close to someone who does. I don't like it when the bf uses tren.

Kind of my thoughts also....be mature, don't use steriods as an excuse to be a dick head. If you think you are responsible enough to use, be responsible with your attitude. Take aggression out in the gym.

Kind of my thoughts also....be mature, don't use steriods as an excuse to be a dick head. If you think you are responsible enough to use, be responsible with your attitude. Take aggression out in the gym.

Only fucktards use juice as an excuse to be a dickhead or asshole

Only fucktards use juice as an excuse to be a dickhead or asshole
True, but assholes who don't juice are gaping assholes when on.

I kinda enjoy yelling at ppl, though.

Bah, I was a giant dick before I ever even looked at aas; that's unlikely to change until someone grows a pair and puts a bullet in my brain.

- - - Updated - - -

Woopsy, to OP, check your e dude. Didn't mean to derail your question.

Uh, well, yeah I guess if you worked with me you'd THINK I was an asshole but you sure as hell wouldn't say it. :paddle:
But I do keep the e in check do my best to keep my MOUTH in check however my brain is rapidly thinking of ways to kill or maim. :thinking:
Naw, I would definitely say it to your face.

Get Shredded!
I only know one person that becomes an asshole on test, but he wants it to. I don't get it, but some people I know use AAS in large part to feel alpha (you can't get that in a needle; you either are or aren't). Test just makes me happy in the doses I've run. Perhaps more assertive in an expedited manner, but not an asshole. I'm pretty assertive and to the point to begin with though even when I had clinically low T. Masteron also is a feel good drug at least at the doses I've run which are in the 350-500 range. Hell I've taken 10mg of dbol just because I was tired and had a social engagement I needed to keep for the mood lift. Even tren didn't make me an asshole. Being tired from lack of sleep made me bitchy, and there was one person that almost lost his life (without knowing it) but that guy was in that position even before AAS. I personally am of the opinion that people don't need to know how I feel at any given time. It's part of being a mature male. My dealings with people need to remain consistent despite whatever crazy shit I'm thinking or feeling.

Like Damgar said, test makes me feel better. I am less of an asshole on T and much more pleasant to be around in general, at least according to the wife.

I just find that I have less patience when on tren than I do normally. On straight test I'm more even temperamentally, but that just means always same lvl of asshole instead of varying degrees

Funny; one of the main reasons I am taking test is for drill sergeant school. Help the veins in my neck stick out a bit further when I'm tearing into some poor soul.

Funny; one of the main reasons I am taking test is for drill sergeant school. Help the veins in my neck stick out a bit further when I'm tearing into some poor soul.

I hate to hijack this thread, but I wonder what the percentage of guys in the military use anabolics?

I hate to hijack this thread, but I wonder what the percentage of guys in the military use anabolics?

I've got a buddy stationed at Bragg. He said the reason he started using PH's is because everyone walking around there is Jacked and he didn't want to be the smallest guy around. He's a big dude now but done it all through PH's. He won't take any injectable or oral that could get him kicked out...to many years in and an officer to boot. He has to play it as safe as possible. All I know is what he's done has worked. But back to the point, at Bragg you're dealing w/ Airborne and SpecOp types, so they're the alpha side of things...always looking to maintain an edge.

Back