• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

First cycle finished, very happy

Teh Wicked

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So to start thing off I starts out at 6'5" tall, 248lbs. BF was right around 16-17%

I never trained super hard, or power lifted or got I to any serious bodybuilding. I always just lifted to be in shape and feel better and keep excess weight off.

Started my cycle and went with 250mg of Test C twice a week. When I got my gear, I ordered 30ml of test, a bottle of aromasin, and 3 bottle of clomid for PCT. Also for safety I kept a bottle of liquid level on hand for a just in case, holy fuck I fucked up situation. Which in the end, I never needed.

So first thing I done was be smart and get a blood test done. Very glad I did his, I found out I have low T...great! My level was at 331, I had huh ought it was possible. I noticed a change in my body in the past year as compared to the past. Weight gain was much easier, and not muscle gain. Strength was harder to gain, sex drive was down, etc.

Anyways, I done my research, pressed on with the cycle anyways. 250mg twice a week, pins on Sunday and Wednesdays. Draw with a 20ga and push it with a 27ga pin, I started out doing my quads. First pin was easier than I thoguht it would be. Once again done my reaearch, figured out the painless way to inject quads. And having easy access to the muscles mDe it he obvious choice for starting out.

Shortly after starting I realized how painful the IM injections were. Not really painful per say, but he days after my legs were so uncomfortable it was miserable. Leg days seemed impossible because of the days my pins fell on. So I changed up the pin sites, switched to the glutes and this was money for me. The muscle soreness was still lightly present at first, eventually after about 8-10 weeks I got good at the injections and there was literally no PIP.

Initially, I planned on 10-12 weeks of test injections depending on how well things were going. Got my bloods done and everything looked great! Test levels were hovering at 1500-1700, E levels were low and acceptable. So I kept going and finished off my entire 30ml of Test C. Kept it at a steady 1ml injection twice weekly. The very last injection I ended up with slightly more due to not being able to get all the oil out of every vial and such. So my last pin ended up being almost 1.5ml which I was fine with. I literally had any noticeable sides the entire cycle. I was taking aromasin at 12.5mg EOD and it kept my levels very nice.

Now I will say this, I had to balance my aromasin intake. The one thing I was really afraid of was gyno. So as soon as I started the cycle I started taking the aromasin. Knowing what I know now, I would not start taking it till week 3. I crashed my E levels. But once again, knowledge wad to be learned here. I learned what it feels like to crash my E levels. I also learned what my signs of E levels getting to high. The backs of my arms and shoulders would break out with acne really bad when my E levels got to high. So once I learned to keep it in check all was great and the gains were rock solid!

Ending weight is 265lbs, 12%BF, bench press increased by 110lbs, bi cep measurement increased by 1.5 inches, chest size went from 46 to 50 inches and I have noticed I'm significantly leaner than I have ever been in my life. I have a lot more definition, being a tall guy already, it's hard to get a lot of definition. Even at 18" arm size now, I still do not look huge in my eyes. But a lot of the gym rats say I look huge now. Got some nice definition in my shoulders, forearms and triceps.

PCT was simple, kept taking the aromasin EOD for a week after last pin, 2nd week after I peeled back to E3D. Then I started the clomid 14 days after my last pin, ran that for 3 weeks and got my blood test back today. Test levels are back down to 550, E levels are back to my normal pre cycle range. Going to hold off for another couple weeks and get another done just to get reading.

Looking forward to my next cycle, Already planning it. Not sure if I want to do another longer test only cycle, or if I want to try and add in something like a front load with Dbol and finish it with so e winny maybe? Maybe up the doseage for the entire test cycle to something like 1.5ml. Also looking into possible Tren cycles.

Thanks everyone for some of the great advice, learned everything here, it was great success!

Good job with everything. Getting baseline bloods and monitoring was a smart thing to do. I have a couple questions. What were your stats at end of cycle and also at end of pct. Sounds like u had legit gear, do you mind mentioning the source?

I thought test levels at 1500-1700 on 500mg is considered a bit low. Since he weighs 250lbs does that change things a bit compaired to a 200lbs guy running the same 500?

It's obvious that you did your research before starting and as a result had a good first run. I'd either run a test only cycle again with a little bump up in the amount used or toss in mast. I didn't like my test/dbol cycle, too much bloat and aromatizing from the dbol. Most love it though, so that's an obvious option though.

Thanks for the write up TW!
6'5" and 18" arms... In my book that's pretty big bro! Sounds like you had a great experience and gear!

Question, and there is no right or wrong in my opinion. It was a longish cycle so why no hcg?
Second, a second cycle doesn't neccessitate "MORE" test. You know what to do with test now so even if you only repeated the cycle you'd get a better result. You could make your test more effective by simply adding proviron at 50mgs a day. Adding dbol, I think, would be a good idea, as it's a great, fast acting, aas and if not abused liver issues should be non-existent.
So, make a little bump to test, say to 600mg a week. Add proviron and it will free up that test AND you shouldn't need any ai as proviron binds to the aromatse enzyme but as always, have an ai ready. DO try the dbol kickstart but watch the sodium intake so you don't blow up like a balloon.
As mentioned, be careful as with the rapid increase in strength, being sloppy or heaving TO much weight could lead to injury quickly.
The upside to this alteration for your second cycle is two-fold. You're now working with a substance you know how you react to. You'll be adding a standard, well known, aas (dbol) and you'll be adding proviron making the test so much more readibly available as well as acting as an ai. You'll still only be injecting twice a week, one oral for 6 weeks then dropped, one oral for 12 weeks then pct and evaluate.
There's no reason, at this point, to make any radical changes to a second cycle. There are other compounds of course but why not use something you know add something you don't that you can drop if it's a problem and add something that makes test work better?
I think you'd like this as a second cycle.

Been reading a lot and still on the fence what to do for another cycle. I'm anxious to get the gear ordered and start planning. I fully think I'm going to use test E this time, will probably keep it at 250 for the first couple weeks while I kick it with some Dbol. Then for the middle i will bump to 300 twice weekly. Then to polish it off, toss on some winny to see what happens. Mix the proviron in with it as well just to really get the most out of the cycle.

I didn't run any HCG because I already had Clomid on tap ready to fire up the PCT. Worked great! Just got my bloods back today and I'm back to normal levels. Whcih im technically considered to have low T, even though I'm not low enough to receive injections. So I have already noticed a huge effect on my lifting and recovery. I'm still holding strong at the same weight and I'm pushing the same weights in the gym, but it's very hard work staying at this level, it's like I'm on a platau because my body cannot produce enough T to let me grow more naturally, and it's so low it's trying to waste away and I will not let it.

Back