• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Getting ready for tryout

themeatdepo

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Currently im in school a div 1 School, got tryouts next tuesday and wondering how much cardio should I do the next couple days to get my body ready and what should I be eating the day of and before the tryout?
It's for ice hockey, currently 6'4 255 14%bf

At this point you should have been doing cardio for a while now. To compete at Div 1 level your cardio should be in a place that you are game ready now, especially since at a tryout they are going to push you. They do this to see who was serious enough to work hard to get ready for the tryout. You can improve your cardio some in this short period of time but at this point I'd do 2 HIIT sessions a day. You'll need the burst cardio to simulate the rigors of skating.

I'd personally carb up the night before the tryout and the morning of (depening on the time of the tryout) I'd eat a good breakfast high in protein and good fats with a little carbs. Drink some BCAA's on the way to the tryout. But thats me.

Back