• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

First time cooking Test Prop

Gosmeleca

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Guys how long should it take to cook a small amount of test prop,(60ml ) ??
I though it would take almost an hour to cook, but it took me only a few minutes until the solution became clear

Yea shouldn't take long. Just did 500ml npp and it took maybe 20-30 mins but I was raising the heat very slowly and taking my time. No rush

Used it for 2 days in a row now, some pip and muscle is slightly red, should I be worried?
I did use test prop before and had same issues but since it's my 1st time cooking I'm wondering if I should take anti inflamatory or antibiotics if the area start to feel hot.

Kinda depends on how much you pinned and where. I can pin a 1ml of mine say in my shoulder and one to two days later it's a little red and swolen. Not all areas act that way tho.

I can pin 1/2ml anywhere and can't even tell I pinned.

I wouldn't worry until it stays hot and red and swollen for a while and you feel sick. Comes down to your confidence in your own brew too and where you got powder from.

I used to have some prop powder that would cripple you even when made with 50%EO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah it was 2cc at front of each shoulder, not really used to pin it there, I usually go for legs and arms.
I really wanted to use EO but I can't find it in my country, actually found in one company but u have to pre order like 5L and would be to damn expensive.

No wonder if you're pinning 2cc haha. Switch to daily injections to lessen the amount. Assumed you aren't running 1400mg prop a week

I'm running 1.4 gr prop, 400 tremb ace.
Might split the shots until this batch is over, gonna cook with MCT next time , if I'm able to find figure out what it is xD.

IML Gear Cream!
As for the red ness and soreness, I though it was getting worse because it spreaded a bit, but it seens to be fading away....hating this shit xD

As for the red ness and soreness, I though it was getting worse because it spreaded a bit, but it seens to be fading away....hating this shit xD

I'm running 1.4 gr prop, 400 tremb ace.
Might split the shots until this batch is over, gonna cook with MCT next time , if I'm able to find figure out what it is xD.

You can also try Sesame Oil, it is also very thin and I have great success with it. All my stuff have no PIP.

You can also try Sesame Oil, it is also very thin and I have great success with it. All my stuff have no PIP.

And it's easier to find around here, thanks for tip.... will get enough mct and sesame oil and try out another small batch next week.

I always Test new recipes/compounds in the glute as is much larger and disperses much quicker. So if there is pip it won't be so bad.
I made the mistake of testing Boldenone Prop in my quad and if crippled me for a week. I've been playing with Tren Base and my first batch was tough so I dropped from 75mg/ml to 50mg/ml and added more E and is now tolerable mixed with something that is primarily oil, like Test E or Test Deca. But I need a shorter ester preferably. I'll try Test prop or TPP next time.

Guys how long should it take to cook a small amount of test prop,(60ml ) ??
I though it would take almost an hour to cook, but it took me only a few minutes until the solution became clear
what did you use for oil? I am gonna brew my first batch real soon. I dont mind some pain as long as its tolerable.

I always use grapeseed oil off the shelf at walmart or something. Works great. Never used anything else tho

I used GSO, 2cc shots are pretty bad, speacially at thighs, shoulder wasn't as bad.

Back