• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

eating good tonight!

ejseoane

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
IMAG0228_zpsbca9536e.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
This is for tonight

IMAG0226_zps73dccf78.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Then I have this for the weekend, not sure what I'm going to make to go with either, maybe spinach and something else, what would you make to go with this?

I like grilled squash, or zucchini some thin cut bell peppers. Tomatoes, cherrie ones, cut in half, egg plant is nice in fact the only way I can eat it is either stuffed with sausage or sliced thin and grilled. Now for a real treat try bacon wrapped cream cheese stuffed jalapeno peppers; yummy.

I like my steak with just garlic salt. Of course I buy the lean lean cuts so the flavor and tenderness isn't the same.

I like my steak with just garlic salt. Of course I buy the lean lean cuts so the flavor and tenderness isn't the same.

A little marble won't hurt anything, usually I just like pepper, but I made these for my woman

IML Gear Cream!
I like grilled squash, or zucchini some thin cut bell peppers. Tomatoes, cherrie ones, cut in half, egg plant is nice in fact the only way I can eat it is either stuffed with sausage or sliced thin and grilled. Now for a real treat try bacon wrapped cream cheese stuffed jalapeno peppers; yummy.

Excellent choices... grilled veggies pair well with steak. Maybe some grilled veggie kabobs and dont skip the mushrooms. :winkfinger:

Back