• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Need help ASAP!! Customs

stray

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I ordered from a source on here that I've made a most of my sales with a few months ago. Package was held up in customs for about a month and a half reported to the source they resent it ( to the same address I tried to have them send it to another address but they already shipped it). A few weeks later I recieved the new package which was slightly opened from customs but nothing was visible. Shortly after I recieved the dreaded letter saying bad things was found in my package. This was about a month ago and I figured I would use a different address from now on and brushed it off. Today I recieved a bunch of papers in a packet to fill out and send in. Should I fill them in or throw them away? What should I do? Also what should I do with stuff on hand?

Flee to mexico bro.. JK. Just throw em away, sending them back in will admit guilt of the "bad things" that were found.

Back