• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Sebaceous cyst (I think..)

TBJ

:winkfinger:
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Anyone ever get one of these bad boys? For the past two weeks I've felt this hard semi tender lump about the size of a nickel on my cheek. Tonight I decided to squeeze the shit out of it and a stream of blood shot against the mirror. It sounded like a splat and faint rain drops. I then grabbed tissue and really squeezed the hell out of it. White puss came out, a fair amount followed by more blood. It would not stop bleeding/oozing for an hour at least. Guess I need to step up my face wash game...

Happen to anyone else? I have pics but I'm trying to edit some things out..

Yeah man. I have one under the surface on my neck. Been annoying me.

had one on the left side of my rib cage. Hurt like a mf'er.

Keep it clean and make sure it does not get infected..best bet is to keep it covered. Odds are, it will subside. Personally, I always keep antibiotics laying around just in case....wise investment my friend

Go to Doctor and get it drained -OD

It wasn't a huge one. Seems to be dissipating. Dried out a ton. I've never squeezed anything like that from the side of my face. Surprised the hell out of me. Cheek became extremely tender and I could feel a soft/toughish (sounds redundant right?) reservoir under my skin... Decided to go for the gold.

I have some keflex leftover from awhile back, still good. Hopefully I won't need it.

Don't use leftover keflex. You need it at the right dosage, and for a long enough duration or it'll just come back worse. See a doctor.

Don't use leftover keflex. You need it at the right dosage, and for a long enough duration or it'll just come back worse. See a doctor.

I haven't and I don't need it. Was just stating that's what I have on hand. I'm okay :)

It's gone now... Aside from the pin hole on my cheek. Looks like small blemish, can barely seemit

had one on my neck.... started small and i kept fucking with it. got bigger went to doc and found out i had the staph. sucks bro. careful with touchy hair follicles too. im paranoid about infections on my face fuuuuk.

This guy knows. And yes, seeing that gunk come out was absolutely amazing. It kinda crunched in between my fingers :hmm:
I had a huge one before. Thing squirted about 6-8 feet up in the air straight up when I was laying down. Felt so good to get rid of all that fluid. Such A Relief as they can hurt after a while.

www.levram.us

I had a huge one before. Thing squirted about 6-8 feet up in the air straight up when I was laying down. Felt so good to get rid of all that fluid. Such A Relief as they can hurt after a while.

www.levram.us

I squeezed it sitting down and felt fluid hit my hand... Was like da fuq.. Looked at hand covered in blood, went into bathroom and fun ensued.

A couple summers ago I had what I thought was one of those under the surface pimples on my back (I haven't had backne since I was 19 and went on accutane) and it just wouldn't go away and kept getting bigger. I started to get scared it was a tumor and weirdly that made me even more scared to go to the doctor--not to mention I didn't have health insurance back then and couldn't really afford a doctor. But it kept getting bigger and bigger and I was convinced it was a cancerous tumor and I was gonna die (and I was super embarrassed to have my shirt off at the gym in case anyone saw it.

So I went to a clinic and the doctor said it was just a sebaceous cyst and drained it. I now have a tiny bit of scar tissue there which sucks... but at least the cyst is permanently gone.

I say go to the doctor and get it treated correctly.

Back