• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Spent four hours on a meal plan...

JRotten

Old
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Spent four hours on a meal plan trying to figure out how you eat 300g protein, 100g carbs and hit 3500 calories and I've decided to just mix crisco with whey protein. Seriously I'm retarded and I just don't get it. :coffee:

You got it mayne. I spend a fairly large amount of time meal
Planning every Sunday for carb cycling/general meal prep.. Hated it at first but I look forward to it now.

I have something close. Still kinda high on the carbs but it's gotta be better than the fast food trap I got into while I was busy at work the last 6 months. Hell I know it is because I feel like crying. Hell when I looked I realized I normally have 200ish grams of carbs just for dinner some nights!

I have something close. Still kinda high on the carbs but it's gotta be better than the fast food trap I got into while I was busy at work the last 6 months. Hell I know it is because I feel like crying. Hell when I looked I realized I normally have 200ish grams of carbs just for dinner some nights!

Doesn't help that im sick now too... I ate just about an entire box of frosted flakes this am skipping my usual oats/eggs breakfast. Was worth it IMO

I'm trying to save my carbs until mid afternoon and post workout. Trying to add a sensible amount of vegetables without making it impossible to hit the protein quota. It's going to be rough. The truth is I've never attempted structured eTing of any kind. I'll naturally eat 150-200g of protein just by taste but I eat so haphazard what I actually eat has been a mystery. Even when I eat shit I basically eat 3000 calories a day which explains my weight. It's just a lot of things I suck at. Hell today it was 1:30 and I was struggling at the gym before I realized "oh shit, I haven't eaten in 15 hours!" But I know if I'm going to get to my next goal I'm going to have to make eating second nature.

Saving carbs for the afternoon means you get to have plenty of heavy whipping cream in your coffee at breakfast.

I'm trying to save my carbs until mid afternoon and post workout. Trying to add a sensible amount of vegetables without making it impossible to hit the protein quota. It's going to be rough. The truth is I've never attempted structured eTing of any kind. I'll naturally eat 150-200g of protein just by taste but I eat so haphazard what I actually eat has been a mystery. Even when I eat shit I basically eat 3000 calories a day which explains my weight. It's just a lot of things I suck at. Hell today it was 1:30 and I was struggling at the gym before I realized "oh shit, I haven't eaten in 15 hours!" But I know if I'm going to get to my next goal I'm going to have to make eating second nature.

uhm..have you looked at IF with CKD?

but aside from that when I first put in an honest effort to eating 6 meals a day for about a week I was over full and pissed about how much protein and spinach I was eating
and felt stuffed and pukey and bloated all the time

after about a week I'd get pretty fussy if I had to wait an extra half an hr for my next "meal"

IML Gear Cream!
Just don't eat damgar, that's what girls do when they diet.

I gotta supplement with protein powders, It's the only way to go for me. No way in hell I could eat that much whole food in a day. Just not enough time.

Cyclic ketogenic diet..basically just earn your carbs and intermittent fasting. Google Martin Berkham for some info. I just came across something via precision nutrition too about both. Lemme think about where I saw those articles.

The key for foodies like us is to get comfortable with knowing our taste buds are not always going to be happy. Find staples that you can tolerate repeatedly. Make the daily guess work or variation minimal

Dam- are you using myfitness pal? It's s phone app and tracks everything for you. Super simple. And your going to have to do a shake. I do mine for breakfast and do between 50-90 protein 7 days a week.

Someone just post a meal plan lay out and save us all the hassle. I hopped in on this thread thinking i was going to hit print on a food plan and there is nothing.

Negged

Seriously it would be nice if there was a STICKY with a meal plan. There will be a big :grouphug: for that!

Someone just post a meal plan lay out and save us all the hassle. I hopped in on this thread thinking i was going to hit print on a food plan and there is nothing.

Negged

Seriously it would be nice if there was a STICKY with a meal plan. There will be a big :grouphug: for that!

That would be hard to do as everyone's goals are not the same. You can find basic plans on MD's website. They even have all the team pros meal plans.

Diets, the bane of our existance. As to getting enough calories; BACON!! Whole eggs. I add whole cream to my whey protein drinks if I need to but I do keto for 14-19 days then a quick 2 day carb up then back to keto. It makes life easy.

6-7 meals a day is the only way I can do it consistently but your carbs are low for the cals your trying to get in so you will be eating fats a lot.

I don't mix carbs with fats when on a strict plan myself so I do something like this;

Training day

Protein carb meal
Protein veggy meal
Protein carb veggy meal
Protein carb meal
protein carb veggy meal
Protein fat meal

Non Training day

Protein carb meal
Protein fat meal
Protein carb veggy meal
Protein fat veggy meal
protein carb veggy meal
Protein fat meal

Dam- are you using myfitness pal? It's s phone app and tracks everything for you. Super simple. And your going to have to do a shake. I do mine for breakfast and do between 50-90 protein 7 days a week.
No I've been meaning to get back with you. Still in the learning stages. I've been meaning to download it, but my vacation has not been as much down time as I would hope!

Back