• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Ray Peat..who here has heard of him

Sheriv

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I think he's equal parts nuts and genius

discuss

Peatatarians are definitely nuts

Dammit Sheri I was about to sleep now im gonna be reading and linking all night. If only i had some ghb. :(

Interesting how he says that a common cause of hypothyroid is excessive aerobic exercise, diets containing beans, lentils, nuts, unsaturated fats, under cooked vegetables, oils instead of butter and not enough animal protein.

idk if I agree with nuts but i was told to avoid chicken skin, soybean anything and a few other things by my original endo

very low calorie diets can definitely suppress thyroid function..I think thats documented ad nauseum

Ive know about Ray Pat stuff for a few yrs now..but stumbled on his stuff yesterday again looking over pregnenolone

Soy is poison. No one should ever eat anything with soy in it ever. John meadows said as little as 30g soy a day can send you into hypothyroidism. Plus its a shit form of protein. And the put soy lecithin (sp?) in everything....EVERYTHING.

Back