• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Sid Vicious

JRotten

Old
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
When I was in the 6th grade I was called an idiot and told that I was never going to be anything because I listened to punk, wore combat boots and had weird hair, and didn't listen in class (still made straight A's). My teacher told me "that music is trash, no one knows what it is and if it was worth anything it would be remembered in 30 years."

I would like to tell Mrs. G that if she's alive and headed back to another school year, I made double her annual salary already this year, I'm headed out of town with a gorgeous woman 11 years younger than me and I just heard Sid Vicious selling Acuras. Winning.

Ugh I saw that commerical... not as bad as The Misfits selling shitty spiced rum though.

What about Eddie Money shilling for one of those travel sites because checked 2 tix to paradiseparadise

Ugh I saw that commerical... not as bad as The Misfits selling shitty spiced rum though.
I won't lie, I get a kick out of it. My kids look at me like WTF dad? When I started singing Sid's version of My Way my oldest boy goes "How do you know THAT song?" Haha. They know things I play all the time in the truck, but I take it as opportunities to educate them. They're 8 &10 and I took them to their first show a few months ago, Reverend Horton Heat which if you don't know is one of the best live acts you can see. Pretty much makes me the best dad ever if you ask me lol.

I won't lie, I get a kick out of it. My kids look at me like WTF dad? When I started singing Sid's version of My Way my oldest boy goes "How do you know THAT song?" Haha. They know things I play all the time in the truck, but I take it as opportunities to educate them. They're 8 &10 and I took them to their first show a few months ago, Reverend Horton Heat which if you don't know is one of the best live acts you can see. Pretty much makes me the best dad ever if you ask me lol.

Totally understand brotha. I miss shows alot.... when it easnt emo core.

I'm old so it's different but when I got divorced I started going again. Now my kids get pissed if I don't take them. Little bastards just cost me $300 because you can't put on 8 year old in the pit... Or can you?!

I'm old so it's different but when I got divorced I started going again. Now my kids get pissed if I don't take them. Little bastards just cost me $300 because you can't put on 8 year old in the pit... Or can you?!
I would not mosh with an 8yr old... Too dangerous.

Hell last 4 shows I went to, the mosh was broken up by security for straight up fighting.

I would not mosh with an 8yr old... Too dangerous.

Hell last 4 shows I went to, the mosh was broken up by security for straight up fighting.
lol. The last one was a festival so real mellow. The next one is HOB balcony seating they'll love it. Even Bad Religion at HOB was a mellow crowd considering. Honestly I'm too old for pits. I get pissy when drunks get too close. Good recipe for me winding up in a fight.

IML Gear Cream!
lol. The last one was a festival so real mellow. The next one is HOB balcony seating they'll love it. Even Bad Religion at HOB was a mellow crowd considering. Honestly I'm too old for pits. I get pissy when drunks get too close. Good recipe for me winding up in a fight.
LOL.

Crue, big 4, Judas priest, rammstein were my last 4 shows. Lots ofnfire rings and bare chest combat boot moshing...

Back