• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Biceps different size??

psychowhite

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Anyone else with this problem? My left arm is half an inch bigger. And I'm right handed so no jacking off jokes haha. Any tips on getting them to even out?

It's not noticeable, just on the tape measure, so not really big deal I guess.

www.levram.us

My left arm is .5 in smaller than my right. I think perfect muscle symetry is extremely hard and the only solution is to get bigger I guess.

get dat pump!

Anyone else with this problem? My left arm is half an inch bigger. And I'm right handed so no jacking off jokes haha. Any tips on getting them to even out?

www.levram.us

maybe you just need to jerk off more,....thats what i would do anyways

Last edited:
Always heard less bar using and more dumbbell usage in this case, mainly for people with one pec larger than the other, but I'm guessing it would work with arms also. Basically if you have 45 in each hand left and right is forced to move 45, if you have 90 distributed through a bar it could be larger lifting 50 smaller lifting 40.... Same concept with the chest and bench press. Numbers not exact but you get my drift... Right?

Or did I just make everyone believe false information like mainstream media does...?

Always heard less bar using and more dumbbell usage in this case, mainly for people with one pec larger than the other, but I'm guessing it would work with arms also. Basically if you have 45 in each hand left and right is forced to move 45, if you have 90 distributed through a bar it could be larger lifting 50 smaller lifting 40.... Same concept with the chest and bench press. Numbers not exact but you get my drift... Right?
I believe in that as well however the past 2 months on cycle I have only done barbells. Nothing else haha. I love a barbell routine. That's why it's not making sense to me.

www.levram.us

Lol, well the thing is concentration of the muscle specific muscle like anything, you want bigger traps target traps, bigger arms target arms, bigger one arm, target one arm......... :/

IML Gear Cream!
My right arm is visibly bigger and much much stronger than my left. It really sux. not sure what to do except stop training my right arm for a while but Im not gonna do that. Also, my left leg and calf is visibly bigger that my right. Messed up huh.

I started lifting at 155 lbs. My right pec was MUCH larger than my left, (you can guess why as a kid) it has filled out over the years over training, but took along time. I walk around at 185 now after bulking cutting and leaning out, one day it magically evened up. But it was a lot of concentrated muscle movement for my left pec, it was competing with my right so it naturally grew and wanted to be just like the right.

My right arm is 3/4 inch bigger than my left cause of a herniated disk in my neck which left me with some significant strength loss and muscle atrophy in my outer tricep. It really bothers the shit out of me. Not so much the strength loss but being smaller. Been thinking about hitting it with some synthol just to bring it up.

My right arm is 3/4 inch bigger than my left cause of a herniated disk in my neck which left me with some significant strength loss and muscle atrophy in my outer tricep. It really bothers the shit out of me. Not so much the strength loss but being smaller. Been thinking about hitting it with some synthol just to bring it up.
Ya. I think I'll do synthol at some point. It's not a big deal at half an inch for me. It's not noticeable to others but I notice it and it bugs me a little. Will try to concentrate more on better technique on right bicep only. See if that helps first.

www.levram.us

Lol, well the thing is concentration of the muscle specific muscle like anything, you want bigger traps target traps, bigger arms target arms, bigger one arm, target one arm......... :/

LOL be funny in the gym watching someone working out with one arm I must say. Maybe life a little heavier weight on the lesser of the two ;)

Just dont train the bigger arm for a few weeks :). My right is bigger than my left, I too typically only do dumbbell work for arms to no avail.

I think most of is have this problem if it ain't noticeable Id say no biggy

Mine is the same way. Left bi is a little smaller and long head of the left tri isnt as thick in the back as my right. If you look really hard at most people we are all that way. Well 90% of us are anyways.
It has really started to bother me lately. Wife says she cant see it. Its ALL I see. I am doing a little less with the right tri and a little more with the left. Its not that hard doing press downs ect to really focus and press more with the left to make sure it gets more work. Plus adding a few sets of single arm rope press down for the left.

I wouldnt blame someone at all especially if.they want to compete....if they used some light synthol just to even out a visual difference.

I was told that it has to do with what side handed you are. Right arm muscles will be smaller if you're right handed because you use that arm more. Theory is because it's used more it's muscle fibers are stretched out more.

Sent from the 36 Chambers of the Wu Tang Clan

Also a side note... One ball hangs lower then the other and it's usually the non-dominant side. My left nut hangs a good inch lower then my right and I'm right handed.

Sent from the 36 Chambers of the Wu Tang Clan

Get Shredded!

www.levram.us

You already answered your question without realizing it. It's because you are right handed. Your right arm just automatically does more work so it's going to be a bit stronger and at the same time it will take a little more to stimulate it to grow. It's natural. I wouldn't worry about it unless you're OCD in which case I'd find something else to OCD about.

Maybe more Metabolic stress or polymetric workout. Do what you can to shock the left arms with a new type of training, it should help. I find it helpful to put an exercise band on the side of the barbell and run it under the bench to the other side of the barbell and even it out the band on each side to do biceps curl. Or do it like the picture shown which is also my favorite.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 5
Thanks guys. I always thought being right handed would mean my right arm would be bigger. I understand your guys explanation and my wrong thinking. Going to try and focus more on right as I never cared before I noticed.

www.levram.us

www.levram.us
I have the same problem. It's not about strength. In my pea brain I assumed maybe poor mind muscle connection forced the muscle to grow to compensate. IDFK

Umm. I read too fast. I though you left arm was bigger. My bad. Just like I say earlier but with your right arm

Back