• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

The anxiety waiting for the Test to kick in......

Progress

Man Whore
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Only 3 pins in (1 week) waiting for it to kick in! Need the next couple weeks to fly! :winkfinger:

5-7 weeks for me. Everyone is different though! :thumb:

.... keep on the lookout for a slight estrogen rebound... we all go through it . :)
pavelpetel1.jpg

IML Gear Cream!
Test prop or sd for the 1st month

And he said "let there be painful back pumps" and so they were
And on the sixth day He said "let people be shocked that they already gained three pounds and added 10 to the bar" and so it was, and He saw that it was good.

-gospel according to Meathead 45:45

I wouldn't expect to be fulling superman mode until week 8ish that's how it is for me. Enth takes forever to build up! So run it for like 16 weeks!

I wouldn't expect to be fulling superman mode until week 8ish that's how it is for me. Enth takes forever to build up! So run it for like 16 weeks!

Yeah the plan was 12 weeks, thats already out the window! For now its up to the pre workout drink along with the diet.

Testosterone starts working or "kicks in" the second its injected. To see actual visual results takes most men up to 4-6 weeks. As Damgar and Warrior mentioned....and so God made instant results. He said let there be gains of strength size and raw power....so dbol was spawned forth from the earth. So it was said and so it shall be.

And on the sixth day He said "let people be shocked that they already gained three pounds and added 10 to the bar" and so it was, and He saw that it was good.

Right on man!

Get Shredded!
I like long ester compounds, but it sucks pinning for 6 weeks waiting to feel something.

Thank god I'm going onto week 10 of my tren cycle. It's on full blast and I'm a fucking lunatic that cant sleep and sweats all over everything. Disgusting.

I know what you mean. Patience. No one has it

patience is a good thing.

But it just sucks injecting something all the time wondering if its gonna work until that one day you wake up and you're like "oh, there it is" then its all good but most people I think make the mistake of coming off at 12 weeks. I guess its a personal choice but when blood levels are at peak you should have at least 8 good weeks of solid gains before things start to slow down. IMO at least.

My next cycle is gonna be all short ester. Gonna compare results with the all long ester cycle i'm on now, see if anything actually happens that much faster.

patience is a good thing.

But it just sucks injecting something all the time wondering if its gonna work until that one day you wake up and you're like "oh, there it is" then its all good but most people I think make the mistake of coming off at 12 weeks. I guess its a personal choice but when blood levels are at peak you should have at least 8 good weeks of solid gains before things start to slow down. IMO at least.

My next cycle is gonna be all short ester. Gonna compare results with the all long ester cycle i'm on now, see if anything actually happens that much faster.

Yip,

Most fellas don't run their cycles long enough in my opinion. They seem to come off just as things are picking up. Not sure why. Back when I was younger everyone I knew ran long cycles up to 20 weeks. All of this 10-12 week crap is for small people. I don't wanna be small.

Amen

When you say that, what do you feel?

Just an overall well being feeling really. You feel younger, have more energy, libido is way up, insane pumps when lifting. You'll know its there for sure.

Thanks, I thought it kicked in while working out today. Ended up being the hot girl next to me lol

Back