• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Blueprint labs

buildingup

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Anyone ever run BP liquids Before? Just hit Delts with 1 ml of their EQ and got PIP like a mofo pinned leg last week and same thing. Had Oxydyne EQ and Roid+ and both were smooth as silk. Just curious if it's just me.

More specific.
Pain immediately or shortly after pinning.

Or pip the next day or so?

How do you respond to EO?

Pain within 30 min. twice as bad the next day. EQ has always been good for me

Its the EO your body is probably sensitive to it. Either your body will get used to it or you can't run gear with it.

Its the EO your body is probably sensitive to it. Either your body will get used to it or you can't run gear with it.

Is there a way to find out if u cant use eo before actually usin it?

By EO I mean ethyl oleate.
Sometimes used in part or completely as a carrier oil.

BP must run different EO than roid+ and Oxydyne. Also had Asia - Pharma that was no issue

Like .25ml ?

Whatever you can handle, bub. ;)

Jk. Yeah, id prob go for .1-.2 cc to test. Then go from there. One thing though. Just the fact that it's Sub q can hurt. Your looking for any allergic type reaction.

Whatever you can handle, bub. ;)

Jk. Yeah, id prob go for .1-.2 cc to test. Then go from there. One thing though. Just the fact that it's Sub q can hurt. Your looking for any allergic type reaction.

I will IM then but theres no way IM 2ccs of gear that contains eo to see if it gives me pain :wits:...incase it does now Im fighting 2cc pain lolz ...I seriousely hate pip or injection pain I had some really bad experiences lolz .....I pin 1cc max any gear that has eo to see ..thanks theestone

Saddest day of my life was running out of BPL mastP. I asked Arch if he'd take my girlfriend in trade for three more vials, but he said he only takes trannies and I'd STILL have to pay for shipping. Jew bastard.

OTFLMAO. I will say Arch is taking this seriously. He is all over it. That's good customer service right there boys

Doesn't help my bleeding vagina thought. Have to get some super maxis for that. Lol

OTFLMAO. I will say Arch is taking this seriously. He is all over it. That's good customer service right there boys
BPL is solid with good folks in my book. Definitely top three shops in no special order for me. If there's a fix I would trust them to fix it.

Back