• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Test Flu..

onebigpump

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Well guys, looks like I was right about whether I can tolerate short esters or not. Ive been pinning 50mg prop ed with a good source (not rc) and Ive had the test flu for 2 days in a row. So bad, that I couldn't get up to hit the gym and lord knows how work will go.. Anyone know how to manage this? I have 1 more week till my test E clears and hit PCT (yeah I know...)

get dat pump!

Seems weIrd to get test flu as test e is leaving your body and only 50 prop/day.

Sure your not just getting sick?

Same source. Yeah its weird, had zero issues with test E but about 3 days into prop im getting severe headache and body aches. I dont think im getting sick because I feel perfectly fine when Im home from work at 2am. Then when I wake up I feel like shit again..

get dat pump!

I have a feeling since test E is slower to peak and prop is litterrally peaking by 24 hrs, could be my body hasnt been used to the huge spike of hormone.

get dat pump!

Was running 500mg wk test e and threw the prop in the following mpnday of my last test e shot. Feel like heavy would know whats up

get dat pump!

Lowered my dose to .4ml. Not sure if body is used to it or that .1ml made a difference.

get dat pump!

IML Gear Cream!
I get test flu with every pin.. thats with test E.. usually hit right at about 7hours.. so i am usually draggin ass the last hour of work.

Wtf is test flu?? I just get horny and want to lift weights and eat steaks.

More common is sust flu. It doesn't usually happen but from what I have read, the sudden spike in hormones makes your immune system think its a virus i think?

get dat pump!

interesting...always a negative to a possitive i guess

Seems to have stopped for me though. No flu like symptoms anymore.

get dat pump!

Damn that sucks. I get the cough sometimes right after I pin. idk why but glad it stops there.

Back