• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

gyno questions

Eatsleeprepeat

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
This is just for personal information, have no fear I've got AI and pct on hand...
I am in my first cycle running around 1k testE EW. I have no signs of gyno or puffy nipples going into week 4. When does gyno flair up for you guys? I am trying to test my body to see if aromasin needs to be ran Ed/EOD/e3d. But until I begin flaring or get sensitive it's hard to gauge. Should my dose make gyno an issue or is it too low? What week do y'all generally face problems at?

Thanks for the read bros, trying to be a wealth of knowledge.:thinking:

Everyone will be different. If anything i always enjoy some
letro once a week.

You test dose is definatly high enough to cause some gyno bro. No matter what the mg of aromasin you take, it should be ed. It has a very short half life. Also I would say if your prone to gyno you have about a week or two before the test really hits you. I like to prevent instead of wait and hope. I run between 12.5- 25 mg ed depending on my cycle.

I envy those who get no sides from estro..ugh..

Thanks for the tips, wasn't sure when to be expecting it. :winkfinger: & Yeah, damn those guys; with the good genetics... Making us other people envious! :clapping:

Back