• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

First cycle need assistance.

jao4993

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Ok i have made several posts and done alot of research enough to know that i do not know what i am doing. I have obtained some knowledge from others post but i still need help. I am an athlete and I am not looking to become a huge freak. My plan was to just run a oral var only cycle but after doing my research that is not such a good idea. I feel that var would be best because it is not going to blow me up and it will keep me lean as well as make small strength gains. I already train extremely hard and follow a strict diet. Just looking for that extra competitive edge. If someone could break down a first cycle for me with doses and times etc. From my understanding if i am going to onyl run oral var i need to atleast stack it with a test. Is that enough to keep me safe and help eliminate most side effects. My main concern now is keeping myself safe throughout this process. Please help with any suggestions. If someone could break it down for me to the T with dailey doses and such. Also am i going to need to run anytime over liver support, will i be facing any gyno problems. Anything you can give me will be helpful. Like is aid before not looking to be a huge freak. I would not mind becoming an athletic freak lol. Any help of assistance would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Im going on 4 weeks in my first cycle and here's my thoughts... A var only for your first cycle isn't smart, obviously if your set on doing it, do it. otherwise for you, wanting to make gains but not bloat, use a fast enth like testP. Run it for 8 weeks to see how your body responds. That seems to be what the first cycle is all about. Seeing how gyno prone you are, test your diet to see if it's on point; to test your heart and see if this shit is really for you.
But to your question, id suggest pyramiding var to see how the pumps feel to you, you've never used it so too much of a good thing out at jump street could be detrimental. Start at 20-40 Ed for a week. Then 50-70 week 2. Then weeks 3-8 try t hit around 85-90 a day. Shoot for 600mg a week for a good first cycle. Mg to mg var has test beat so I wouldn't pass 100ED. I would recommend saving some money although and get a test base and not all var though.

GL!

Ok i have made several posts and done alot of research enough to know that i do not know what i am doing.
That about sums up u shud continue researching my friend

Ya, not trying to sound rude. But asking peoples immediate advice AS research isnt gonna help. Youre getting peoples oppinionated views knstead of formulating your own which in the long run is way more beneficial.

Jao I belong to several boards and its astonishing what you can learn about the aas world.
Be smart and get as much info as you can. Listen to many and not just 1 guy.
Spend a couple months understanding everything.

Good luck.

lol @ thinking you're going to become a "huge freak" from one cycle of steroids. Most likely you couldn't get to freak status if you tried, there are very few who have the genetics and drive to get that big.
Anywho, a Var cycle is going to cause such severe pumps that you won't be able to do cardio, which I'm assuming you have to do as an athlete.
Are you in a sport that does drug testing?
I don't think steroids are for you at this time, do more research. BUT if you're going to do it anyway, test only with maybe a DBOL or Tbol (my personal fav) would be a good starting point. You'd need more than liver support, AI's, PCT, the whole 9 yards.

lol @ thinking you're going to become a "huge freak" from one cycle of steroids. Most likely you couldn't get to freak status if you tried, there are very few who have the genetics and drive to get that big.
Anywho, a Var cycle is going to cause such severe pumps that you won't be able to do cardio, which I'm assuming you have to do as an athlete.
Are you in a sport that does drug testing?
I don't think steroids are for you at this time, do more research. BUT if you're going to do it anyway, test only with maybe a DBOL or Tbol (my personal fav) would be a good starting point. You'd need more than liver support, AI's, PCT, the whole 9 yards.
I have researched and saw that need all that but I have no idea what it is and what it's for or even what the abbreviation means. Listen I am already in great shape it comes natural I can do nothing and have a six pack. Like I said I am an athlete I am just looking for a little edge. In my head I would do a cycle then wait a month maybe even two or three before I did another. I am just looking for an athletic gains even if they are small they will be more than I have now. That's my thought process that's why I though oral cycle keep it as safe as possible ride those gains out and make more natural gains then try another cycle later on. Does that make sense to anyone.

Back