PDA

View Full Version : Doing exercises on a circuit

nuttz51
08-20-2014, 10:03 PM
Wonder if anyone trains this way? Instead of staying at one excersise for the duration of your working sets go from one thing to the next and do you entire routine that way.

Good for intensity obviously.

Is this a good training method for BBing?

SoCalJC
08-20-2014, 11:25 PM
Wonder if anyone trains this way? Instead of staying at one excersise for the duration of your working sets go from one thing to the next and do you entire routine that way.

Good for intensity obviously.

Is this a good training method for BBing?

I don't do a circuit per se, but I superset and drop set quite a bit. I like the elevated heart rate and the pump.

Gluuutes911
08-21-2014, 04:59 AM
I never super set or circuit compound lifts (squat, deads, bench, OHP, BOR), I need rest time inbetween these sets. Then I switch to super sets for the rest of my workout.

heavyiron
08-21-2014, 09:46 AM
If I can only train a few times per week I will definitely do a circuit or maybe an upper and lower body split.

Sheriv
08-21-2014, 10:32 AM
I liked an upper lower split for a cpl of yrs..got away from it and am considering going back to it

spend three days a week in the gym intensely instead of 5-6

hubs usually does a circuit..but every fricken day ..because hes insane and its as much for stress relief for him as anything

Sheriv
08-21-2014, 10:40 AM
I liked an upper lower split for a cpl of yrs..got away from it and am considering going back to it

spend three days a week in the gym intensely instead of 5-6

hubs usually does a circuit..but every fricken day ..because hes insane and its as much for stress relief for him as anything

or he's fucking the girl at the front counter

:thinking:

JRotten
08-21-2014, 01:17 PM
or he's fucking the girl at the front counter

:thinking:
I thought he was fucking your gay bestie? The jack gets AROUND!

Sheriv
08-21-2014, 01:18 PM
Inorite

I need more gear

nuttz51
08-21-2014, 10:49 PM
this jack guy sounds legit.

why doesn't he come on the forums to play with us?