• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Who does pec injections?

doubletap

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Thinking of giving it a go on Friday. Need alternate sites. I already do shoulders, gluts and hip. Tried legs three times and all three times felt like I got hit with a bat the next morning.
Will be using 25gauage with 1"

What's been your experience?

pec is one of my favs spot to inject, gone up to 2cc on either side. I have used a 25g and 27g with success

pro's = easy as fuck to inject solo and holds decent amount of oil

cons= shitty virgin muscle pain lol

my summary enjoy lol

i only did it with slin pins but it wasnt terrible

I pin my chest all the time, its easy, fast, and tolerates a good amount of oil. Try it you wont go back.

I just did pec's. Only 1ml but damn if I'd only known . . . no pip, and it was virgin of course. I think I could go 2ml easy peasy.

Ok will do 1ml each side on Friday, thanks for the replies.

Even if you have a big/full chest, I would start with .5ml in each side, only because its virgin to being pinned. When I first hit pecs I did this and worked my way up to 2ml a side. Even with .5 a side, the next day or two it was extremely tight, especially when reaching up (as in doing a lat pull down), and also waaaaay tight when I would gently stretch out my arms to the side. It was for sure uncomfortable to do any upper body movement after the first couple times of pinning in this area.. Just a heads up...

If u search some threads slappy thru up some pics of him pinning pec he used a slin pin ...pretty cool :winkfinger:

Idk how people do it with bigger needles. I cudnt stomach it

I was apprehensive at first but really hitting the pec is very very easy. it just kinda looks weird in the mirror. You know, stabbing yourself so close to yoru heart; hehe.

I think Warriorblaze does, I don't think there's a part on his body that he doesn't pin.

Iv thought about it a few times... but i do delt, glute and quad shots so I haven't NEEDED to, but I have been curious. i help the pin once about to but ended up just doing the delt shot im used to.

Get Shredded!
On my second time hitting the pecs. Last Friday and today, I have two new spots to result to.

Thanks again for the input.

1 ml for me. I use a 29g slin pin. Feels kind of tight after but no big deal.

I have upper pecs!!

and yeah..it still freaks me out

one of you guys talked me into tricep injections and I thought I was gonna legitimately cry

23ga or 25ga 1" for me, tried half and got a lump, I like going deeeppp

I use 25g by 1 in. Usually just fine but try not to go over 1ml just in case. Tren feels real good with the pec inj.

Back