• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Which AI

Nocode8511

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Do you use, why, and how do you run it?

I usually run aromasin but been thinking of switching it up.

I run adex because time what I started with and it's cheap. How I run it depends on my doses. Anywhere from .25 once a week with trt to .5 EOD. My next bulk I'm going to push doses and I'm prepared for .5ED with dbol and a gram of test

I only use nolva when i really need it dont usually use a AI as i just use the nolva to combat the risk of man tits again only when on something like dbol or really high test.

Yes im aware nolva isn't technically a AI :p

I'm in the middle of figuring this one out. Gonna buy both and do labs I think. I want to run a gram of test this next run.

Adex here. 0.5 day after each test inject

Exem(arom) everytime. 12.5mg ED has never let me down. For heavier cycles I sometimes bump it to 25mg but typically never have too.

Most USA docs prescribe Adex. I have used Adex off and on for about 7 years now. I like it because it has a decent half life in males.

I have used quite a bit of Aromasin also. I always feel pretty good on it but it is more pricey.

Most USA docs prescribe Adex. I have used Adex off and on for about 7 years now. I like it because it has a decent half life in males.

I have used quite a bit of Aromasin also. I always feel pretty good on it but it is more pricey.
Do you prefer one over the other? On the fence right now with which one to go with.

Aromasin because of no rebound. I usually go with 12.5mg ED with test doses between 500-1000mg. If I add an oral like dbol I'll bump it up to 25mg ED.

This is exactly what I do. And I split it into 2x a day if I'm on 25mg. If I could split my 12.5 caps up I would probably take that 2x a day as well since the half life is only like 8 hours. would make more sense.

IML Gear Cream!
Do you prefer one over the other? On the fence right now with which one to go with.
I have a slight preference for Exemestane.

Always have ran anastrazole. Don't know why but its always had my back, I mean nips.

12.5mg daily aromasin/exemstane seems to do best for the man over 500mg a week test if for no other reason than i don't have to remind him when to take it

he sucks at this.

I've had great results using Anastrozole at .5mg EOD. Grant it Ive never ran test any higher than 750mg wk.

I usually rec and love dex at 0.25-0.5mg eod or letro at super low doses. usually dex though. but i personally like letro (low doses)

Back