• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

Test e, deca, primo

rumminsdriver

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I wanted to try primo so I figured I would just take my last cycle and add it

Dbol- 80 mg per day week 1-4
Test e- 500 mg per week 1-16
Deca- 500 mg per week 1-15
Primo- 600 mg per week 1-16

I have read a few places deca and primo at the same time won't help. And to just pick on or the other. This is gonna be my bulking cycle for the winter.

The only side I ever show higher blood pressure sometimes
And to my understanding primo has basically no side effects

Wat is ur opinion on that cycle?
And wats ur opinion on primo?

if primo is legit you want to shoot around 800mg for better dosing. also, that dbol is hella excessive. round about more towards 50mg for 6 weeks.

Ok I did do 50 mg per day for 4 weeks. I thought maybe bump it up but u think it would be better to just extend to 6 weeks? And really 800mg?
Can anyone else who has used primo before chime in I wanna know some results and if anyone has used something similar to the cycle I have planned

ive never ran primo but have researched it well. especially for mass id say 800mg. others shud chime in. 50mg dbol at 6 weeks tho i loved. would be a great kick start.

Ya I loved Dbol but I always thought 4 weeks was the longest u wanted to run. But I will extend it for sure this next time.

But yes plz more info and personal results/experiences with primo

Ya I loved Dbol but I always thought 4 weeks was the longest u wanted to run. But I will extend it for sure this next time.

But yes plz more info and personal results/experiences with primo
if you really feel 4 weeks is all you wanna do, which you dont have to there is no "set time" for anything. you can always do a 30/50 dbol/abomb duo. that was pretty intense too. used it two years ago through europharm. good shit.

I ended my last cycle with anavar at 80 mg per day and that was intense but wow I looked great! When u say abomb do u mean anavar?

I'm pretty good with my source! Everything is legit! So let me know some primo experiences

IML Gear Cream!
lot of legit sources here my friend. give it a shot.:winkfinger:

So i decided to just try this cycle next

Test 500mg/ week 1-16
Eq 800mg/ week 1-16
Dbol 50mg/ day- week 1-6
Anavar 60mg/day - week 6-10

Let me know if u would change or tweak that cycle.

So i decided to just try this cycle next

Test 500mg/ week 1-16
Eq 800mg/ week 1-16
Dbol 50mg/ day- week 1-6
Anavar 60mg/day - week 6-10

Let me know if u would change or tweak that cycle.

If it was me, I'd give yourself some time off of orals during the middle of the cycle and let your liver recover. Run the Anavar right at the end of cycle and maybe into the two weeks before PCT while the test and EQ are clearing to keep the results coming. Maybe Anavar week 10-16 or 12-18. Something like that.

^^^ this . Easy on the orals , they are not good for you . Also get labs at the middle and end of this run to check blood values .

DECA / PRIMO Why mix both ? Min 800 primo aweek with the rest of the injectables . You would be called a pin cushion . If your liver survives 80mg dbol.

DECA / PRIMO Why mix both ? Min 800 primo aweek with the rest of the injectables . You would be called a pin cushion . If your liver survives 80mg dbol.

You would be called a pin cushion if your liver survives 80mg of dbol? seriously? many of people have run over 100mg ed of dbol do i recommend it? no but it is done and its not unusual for it not to damage the liver. A healthy liver that isn't damaged from alcohol or anything should not be damaged long term from 80mg of dbol.

On the primo though yeah 800mg minimum i wouldn't run any less than 1g though thats the number that ive really seen people get results from.

Would u guys run Eq at 600 mg or 800mg.... is it worth the extra 200mg?

Back