• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Drug test

getbigdcraig

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I started a new job with the union pacific railroad and wanted to know if jobs usually test for steriods

No.. It's very unusual they usually do the cheap panels.. I never heard of a job testing for testosterone

Eat. Lift. Sleep. Repeat.

Hmm hopefully a vet chimes in not sure on pills

Eat. Lift. Sleep. Repeat.

That's the gear I just recieved. I have to be sure I won't get popped on a drug test

They aren't testing for orals or oils. Trust me.

I've taken multiple drug tests on gear and they all come back negative. Plus I've sent many employees for random screens and know the stuff they check for.

^^ this...I never sweat it

benzos..different story..I panic

now..to induce a little panic ...some places for high security clearances may or may not test for roids

the jack was tested for roids when he was first hired at his job..hell they did hair testing..

he'd be fucked if they tested him now

IML Gear Cream!
The capsules look different from from when I tried dianabol the first time, these orals are black and white

Out of curiosity would a hospital test for AAS use? I know they have to have some kind of trust that their employees won't be taking the medications.

Out of curiosity would a hospital test for AAS use? I know they have to have some kind of trust that their employees won't be taking the medications.

The only meds the hospital cares about them taking are the ones that will show up on a standard drug screen. You can take all the Tylenol, Benadryl, you want just not the usual opiates, benzos and barbituates

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The only meds the hospital cares about them taking are the ones that will show up on a standard drug screen. You can take all the Tylenol, Benadryl, you want just not the usual opiates, benzos and barbituates

Hmm interesting. Oh and I pop benadryl its my drug of choice :fuckallergies:

How should I cycle just using dianabol and if I wanted, what should I stack it with?

There's an article on cracked.com about life as a drug addicted nurse. It's surprisingly easy for them to steal meds.

X1000!!!!!
It's ridiculously easy, ESP anything besides narcs but even those are easy to get. The biggest druggies I know are highly trained medical professionals

Get Shredded!
What would be good for me? I'm trying to get Hugh as fuk, I don't really care about cut definition

Don't stress about the drug test. I've been tested many times and AAS will not show on the standard drug tests that the majority of jobs use. Even in the military they don't test for AAS unless they have a huge suspicion, in that case they have to use a whole different kind of test. I wouldn't even worry about it.

i had a "friend" who worked for Uncle Sam and he was tested for steroids due to the classification of his position...luckily or sorta his test was below a 100 ng/dl...that number may have looked worse then 10,000...

If your really concerned grab a cleanse product for drug tests and Double your water intake the night before and leading up to the test. If you have b2 or b12 take it which keeps your urine a bit yellow. If its a hair follicle test they make shampoos for this.

now..to induce a little panic ...some places for high security clearances may or may not test for roids

the jack was tested for roids when he was first hired at his job..hell they did hair testing..

he'd be fucked if they tested him now

this would be a very uncommon thing and not happen at any normal civilian job.

I'm guessing this was for govt agency?? FBI, DEA or something along those lines?

My other guess was gonna be private contractor job, but oversees those were the guys everyone was getting gear from lol.

Not a good idea. All cycles should use testosterone as a base. When you introduce steroids into your system, your body stops producing test. So you supplement it with exogenous test.

^^^^This.

Back