• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Cycle critique--Test C, Tren A, possibly SD?

Musculus

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I'm putting the finishing touches on the cycle I'll be starting in a couple weeks and am looking for opinions or suggestions.

Current stats: 6', 218-221lbs, 13ish% body fat.
This will be 3rd cycle, previous 2 have been Test only at 600mg/wk for 12 and 16 weeks with a 4 week SD kicker at 10/20/20/20 for each.

Looking to gain ~10 pounds of lean mass with this cycle.

Week 1-12: Test C 700-750mg/wk (split into 2 350-375mg injections per week)
Week 1-6: Tren A 300mg/wk (roughly 75mg EOD)

I have exemestane on hand. I'm debating about running it at 12.5mg EOD from the get go or just wait until any signs of high estro before starting it.

Yes, I have cycle support, a multivit, fish oil, that I'll be taking with it.

Questions:
-what are your thoughts on adding AS for weeks 1-4 at 20mg/day?
-I have enough test to run this for 16 weeks, any reason not to?
-how's the tren dose and duration? I have enough to extend it to 8 weeks at that dose or I could increase the dose and still run it for 6 weeks. Any thoughts on one over the other?

The only thing I think I'm missing is some caber just in case of prolactin issues unless you guys can spot something else?

Thanks friends :)

use exem from the get go, keeping estro low keeps prolactin at bay also. tren id do at 100mg eod. superdrol would be a nice added combo. i like the stuff.

Back