• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Test E & Dbol Cycle

dynacat09

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
600 test per week
25/50mg of Dbol a day
12.5 Aromasin a day
Any thoughts. Feel free to chime in. Thanks.

That will work start the dbol at 25mg and work up to 50mg how long you plan to run it all for? dont do the dbol for more than 6 weeks. And the test for no less than 12-14 weeks if its a long ester or 10-12 weeks if its a short one.

Make sure you got a pct lined up for after the cycle.

25 build to 50. Copy
14-16 weeks.

In that case run enanthate or cyp you could do sust if you wanted though. What you doing for pct? feel free to add some winny to the end of the cycle to harden up if you want to just not over 50mg as its another oral.

Everyone has said to take 2 weeks off after cycle then plan on Clomid and more. Have written down at hotel. Lol.

Everyone has said to take 2 weeks off after cycle then plan on Clomid and more. Have written down at hotel. Lol.

You got it man :) let us know if you have any problems looks good though nice basic test cycle with a kickstart. Is this your first cycle?

Ive cycled blackstone labs products a while. Suppose to b stronger than dbol. But we will c about that.

IML Gear Cream!
Says it is. Guy i wrk with his cousin is the one gettin it for us. Not sure.

uploadfromtaptalk1408587759140.jpg
04b9bb72ef20920c73a153251c26585a.jpg

This is what im on now. I will have 1 week left when i start my test. Then was gonna do just test for 4 weeks. Then start the dbol. Thinking giving liver a 4 week break. Whatcha think.

Would any of you run a four week dbol cycle without an Ai? My source was out and I am impatient. I got a clomid/ nolvadex pct ready. I will run test and tren e for 12 weeks also.

I think everyone in this thread needs to slow down a minute and do some research. Sounds like you guys are jumping around too much. All kinds of shitty advice is being thrown around with asking for some simple stats.

Everyone give us your stats!

D, you are on an orals now if I'm reading this correct? After you want to jump on test for four weeks then run dbol.

The four weeks of test would be a waste even if it was a short ester. After that dbol would be an even bigger waste IMO.

Take a step back and read a few stickies in the anabolic section.

You need to finish whatever oral you are on now and do a proper pct. Peoples opinions different on this topic but you could get away with a clomid/nolva combo.

After you recover get some labs done a few weeks later. Once you have a baseline then maybe cycle if you have done your research. A simple test e/c for 12 weeks will do you good.

And yes some Blackstone products are stronger than dbol mg for mg.

Do some research man....

Thnks man. That was my thoughts. Still weighing option. Still waiting on supplies. Thanks.

Would any of you run a four week dbol cycle without an Ai? My source was out and I am impatient. I got a clomid/ nolvadex pct ready. I will run test and tren e for 12 weeks also.

not a fucking chance. if you need AI quick, go the liquid route, there quite a few solid suppliers of liquid AI's out there that will get it to you in a very short time frame.

x2^^^^^

Get Shredded!
If one of you could PM me with an AI source I would appreciate that. Lev and RC don't carry... Only Pct at lev

can i get a pm on that AI too lol i had it and now cant find that email lol thanks looking for aromasin to be more spec.

Ironmag research chems has everything you need. With assurance of quality

Listen to spiny... I've asked many vets and they got the mass spec top notch shit.... Thanks spiny

I'm plotting the tren e test e dbol cycle... May add winny. Should get gear Monday. Will keep posted

Back