• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Problems with infertility?

Zorbok97

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Basically I have researched what I want to take for the past two years now but I'm still a bit hesitant. Just want to get some advice from those that have more experience.
Background:
Weight:171
Height: 5'10
Bf: roughly 10%, starting to bulk

My cycle set up.
Test E 1-12 weeks at 500mg. Pin twice a week at 250mg. Pin every Sunday and Thursday.
Aromasin will be split up. Weeks 1-3 and 9-12. Came across this method and it seemed appealing.
Dbol weeks 3-6 at 30mg a day. This is a big maybe, it is my first cycle and I don't want to go crazy. Rather get decent gains that I have more of a chance keeping during pct then getting massive then losing a greater portion.
Pct: nolvadex 30/20/10/10
Clomid 50/50/50/40

What do you guys think? I'm very hesitant to running anything because the thought of something major happening (infertility) stresses me out.

For to add, I am looking to only run about two cycles a year. Completely coming off after the cycle and staying off for about 4 or 5 months. I rather be off the cycle longer than the duration on the on and post cycle.

I wouldn't be concerned about fertility longterm, when your HPTA axis restarts your sperm count will come back. Consider running HCG while on cycle to keep your boys working to make it easier to recover.

Get a good multivitamin - Garden of Life Vitamin Code Raw Men's is a good one. Take coq10 for liver and heart support - 1,000 mgs day minimum - higher when on dbol.

The Test E dosage seems a little light after the dbol run, consider weeks 7 - 12 at 750 mgs.

Get bloods done before your cycle to get a baseline to gauge recovery after PCT.

Should go without saying... but lately seems necessary... have all your ancillaries and PCT on hand prior to starting.

Good luck.

Just run HCG during your cycle you should stay fertile. Might even boost your fertility.

as long as you're cycling and doing pct, fertility issues shouldn't arise, especially with running hcg while on cycle.

Then maybe for the sake of keeping it easy the first cycle, I'll just run test by itself. I would rather get used to it first before adding others.

I take men's one a day everyday with fish oils. I'll take a look at your suggestions though, been looking for other brands to try.

I've read a few things on HCG but I'll have to do more research on it just in case.

As for the pct, clomid is already on hand while the nolvadex and aromasin will be shipped soon.

Thanks very much for your help, really helped calm my nerves a bit about the whole cycle.

feel free to run dbol with your first cycle man. as long as you're not running a bunch of other compounds you'll be fine in knowing whether it's the dbol or test that's causing any possible issues.

Then maybe for the sake of keeping it easy the first cycle, I'll just run test by itself. I would rather get used to it first before adding others.

I take men's one a day everyday with fish oils. I'll take a look at your suggestions though, been looking for other brands to try.

I've read a few things on HCG but I'll have to do more research on it just in case.

As for the pct, clomid is already on hand while the nolvadex and aromasin will be shipped soon.

Thanks very much for your help, really helped calm my nerves a bit about the whole cycle.

Running dbol is not a bad idea, as friendofzues said, it's not like your running a bunch of unfamiliar compounds at once. Consider getting bloods midway through the cycle to ensure your test is dosed right, and your AI is dialed in.

HCG 200 - 250 ius 2 x week. I'd run it till 10 days before PCT.

That multivitamin was the only multi I could find that didn't have alpha-tocopherol in it (stay away from tocopherol at all costs), and it has the right zinc/copper ratio of 10 to 1. Copper is crazy important in heart health. You may even want to take a 2 mg copper tab eod. If your LDL cholesterol is high, consider taking DeltaGold tocotrienol 100 mgs every night. I use Swanson brand and works well.

You'll be fine. Plenty of good guys on here to help if you need it.

You already have great info provided. I worried about fertility greatly as my wife and I were actively trying for a while. Once we were fully ready to try I went off cycle, did proper pct and a couple months later... bingo. This was after multiple cycles.

Your body wants to return to normal functionality.

HCG advise is one to surely follow.

Follow best practices bro and all will be well.

Midwest

Sent via Tapatalk Pro.

Just run HCG during your cycle you should stay fertile. Might even boost your fertility.

Run 500iu of HCG 3x's a week and you will stay and possible increase your fertility! Bump it to 1000iu 3x's a week during the clearing phase than stop once you begin PCT. I like running Torrem, Clomid and Aromasin for PCT myself.

IML Gear Cream!
Running dbol is not a bad idea, as friendofzues said, it's not like your running a bunch of unfamiliar compounds at once. Consider getting bloods midway through the cycle to ensure your test is dosed right, and your AI is dialed in.

HCG 200 - 250 ius 2 x week. I'd run it till 10 days before PCT.

That multivitamin was the only multi I could find that didn't have alpha-tocopherol in it (stay away from tocopherol at all costs), and it has the right zinc/copper ratio of 10 to 1. Copper is crazy important in heart health. You may even want to take a 2 mg copper tab eod. If your LDL cholesterol is high, consider taking DeltaGold tocotrienol 100 mgs every night. I use Swanson brand and works well.

You'll be fine. Plenty of good guys on here to help if you need it.

That low a dose of HCG won't help with fertility. Look at 1000iu a week on cycle, this is from my urologist who uses real science, not bro science.

That low a dose of HCG won't help with fertility. Look at 1000iu a week on cycle, this is from my urologist who uses real science, not bro science.

For guys with existing low sperm count and trying to conceive immediately, 1,000 iu is a great dose, along with HMG 75 iu. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/6430049

I thought his concern was maintaining fertility post cycle, which lower doses of HCG will suffice without unwanted E2/DHT or potential desensitization. Perhaps I misread his post... maybe he's trying to get a girl pregnant right now... if so the recommendation would have been to not cycle at all, in lieu of cycling now with higher doses of HCG.

https://thinksteroids.com/articles/human-chorionic-gonadotropin-hcg-1/
Some doctors are recommending using 200–500 IUs twice a week for men who are concerned about testicular size or who want to preserve fertility while on testosterone replacement. Higher doses, such as 1,000–5,000 IUs twice a week, have been used but I believe that these higher doses could cause more estrogen and DHT-related side effects, and possibly desensitize the testicles for HCG in the long term.

Here's some additional reading if you are interested.
http://www.defymedical.com/resource...-the-main-side-effect-of-testosterone-therapy

No offense meant in this reply at all, but my original recommendation was based in science, and conservative science at that.

350x2 is where my doc had me to preserve fertility. I kept the vasectomy to myself because I like the aesthetics. A sperm granulomas changed my mind a bit lol

Nutrition can help a lot also bro, pomegranates are prob the best

Being young helps, I'm 26, shut myself down hard from tren then started cruising on test, started uppin my dose a bit, got some tren started again and bam, now I'm gonna be a daddy.

Cycle looks goods and u wouldn't worry about getting huge or looking crazy off of that or any cycle eat right and it should produce some results but you won't look crazy like you said.

Being young helps, I'm 26, shut myself down hard from tren then started cruising on test, started uppin my dose a bit, got some tren started again and bam, now I'm gonna be a daddy.

Congrats, by the way. I have a little one and I cannot even describe how awesome it is to be a dad.

Back