• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Test E and super DMZ 3.0

orange24

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Gonna run this cycle soon and kick start with super DMZ 3.0. Looks like an unreal compound and comes really recommended by heavy. Just wondering what your guys experiences were like with it?

Prob gonna run test high...500-gram ish and will start with prop

Gainz will be tremendous. Best legal compound out buddy.

I ran it for 6 weeks with great size and strength

Nice. Good luck on that cycle. Sounds fun

Not while running test

Bump: would adding deca say 400mg/week be an even better stack? Few people have mentioned how test deca DMZ would be a killer mass builder. I've never ran deca tho.

Deca gets you water retention

And more side effects.....it would be entertaining to see you melt down again for a week though......

Would anyone say that superDMZ 3.0 would be AS GOOD or BETTER than say running superdrol or Dbol? I really like those two compounds and super dmz 2.0 didn't do much for me when I took that (yeah I know it doesn't have that 3rd compound)..

Would anyone say that superDMZ 3.0 would be AS GOOD or BETTER than say running superdrol or Dbol? I really like those two compounds and super dmz 2.0 didn't do much for me when I took that (yeah I know it doesn't have that 3rd compound)..
D-bol yes, Superdrol mg for mg no. SD is the King.

Get Shredded!
ISnt M-sten the exact same as Superdrol just rebranded under a different name? Same compound that is? I ran a legit sd from UK.. FUCKING LOVED ITTTTTT

I'd like to know this also.

ISnt M-sten the exact same as Superdrol just rebranded under a different name? Same compound that is? I ran a legit sd from UK.. FUCKING LOVED ITTTTTT
Ummmm,NO!

But I have a few of both! I don't know how that happened! 😁

No they are two different steroids entirely.

SD = Methasterone

M-STEN = Methylstenbolone

Both are strong as fuck but SD seems to be the king. M-STEN is a cleaner steroid with less side effects though. I would guess you would need to take about 25% more M-STEN to equal SD

Heavy looking to bulk up on this cycle, any suggestions on test dose? Diet is and will be 300-500 above maintenance.
Heavy sets, 8-12 reps and some sets ill super set.

Should have my products in the next few days. DMZ and advanced cycle support.

Heavy looking to bulk up on this cycle, any suggestions on test dose? Diet is and will be 300-500 above maintenance.
Heavy sets, 8-12 reps and some sets ill super set.

Should have my products in the next few days. DMZ and advanced cycle support.
I like around 800 mg to start

Back